Why can't I f*ckin update?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
It won't let me update it, it is so annoying. I go into the counterstrike folder and click the update thing. Then it does all the analyzing crap and I pick one of the things on the list but I always get some error like it won't connect to http. I try to do it the other ways, but it doesn't work. What do I do?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Whats the exact error, and it should automaticly update unless you've set it to not.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? I go to the CS folder and click the update cs file. Then it does all the downloading the updates then I continue. It then does Applying them and takes me to the where I want to put the autoupdate. I put it in the CS folder and continue. Then it checks sierra.com for updates. Then it takes me to a list of websites to download it from and I pick one without a *. then it goes to a download screen and I get the error: Unable to download update for Counter-Strike. Received an Invalid HTTP redirect.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well god damn it, I told you to get steam in the other thread.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually I found a link to the update, and I updated it to 1.5. I started out with 1.0 and couldnt get to 1.5. When I got it I used steam.