Who should moderate what?!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Kuro Neko is Faint. And yes, you were a mod before. Remember..you cried a lot until you got it? ^_^

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Zsquared said:
The most frusturating thing is that Jakar is Campaining for moderator. I have seen countless posts by mod's and admins that the way not to become a mod is campain yourself, and in the end Jakar will more than likley become one.
Actually I'm not really campaigning. I realize I used the word campaign, but that was just poor word choice. I've already been talking to people about this, and for the most part they brought it up first. I say for the most part because the topic of the poo-ness of the forums was mostly initiated by me and then the talk progressed. But anyway, I've already been in conversation about it with the people in charge, and have just been talking about it as well on the forums themselves. I figured anyone who cared would probably know anyway, so why not talk about it if it's applicable to the thread?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Wait I have to change my post.

Just add my name to every single forum moderating list.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zsquared said:
The most frusturating thing is that Jakar is Campaining for moderator. I have seen countless posts by mod's and admins that the way not to become a mod is campain yourself, and in the end Jakar will more than likley become one.
You're right. It is sort of hypocritical for staff to say such a thing, and then let someone who does campaign become a mod. But they have to say that campaigning won't get you anywhere. Otherwise, ever new poster with a couple of posts would spam the forum. The fact is... if you're qualified, go for it. Just remember that there's alot of qualified people... so just state your intention and leave it that.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Aternyth said:
I think Zsquared would make a good Asylum mod. Why not give him a shot?
I actually think that wouldn't be a bad idea. I admit to having a history of not liking him too much, but I must honestly say that I'm not entirely sure why. He seems decent enough. And he could likely do a decent job in the Asylum. And everybody deserves a shot...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I actualy think people should stop caring. You put way to much emphasis on moderators. When darkmatter makes this thread he's saying "moderators are special, who do you think are special." Almost anyone can moderate, it isn't a hard job.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
thats pretty much what mods r...janitors...cleaning up everyone elses crap.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
Introductions & Forum Support - Wing Zero and Runexten (no changes needed... For the time being)
Chit-Chat - Samsara (but he left), AxL (but he left), Pan (but nobody will put him there)
Battle Staff - coRtALoS (but he left), Pan (but nobody will put him there)
The Arcane Sanctuary - Tipsy (no changes needed)
The Asylum - Get rid of The Asylum
Advertising (Links & Clans) - Get rid of this forum
Teh Void - TweaK (but he's gone)

What he said.