Who is the Greatest Man of All Time?

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and that would be coming from someone whose location is described as a stupid country eh? would that make you the king of stupidity? also thus making you not the greatest man of all time, but the most anal-retentive woman of all time.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good flame Shizo... too bad judging someone from where the country they're from doesn't make your flame post cool. It's not even a flame because it's so stupid. You're cut.

Greatest Man of All Time? Well... I'm pretty sure Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great were all big men that stand out. but you can't really rank who is #1 when the topic is "greatest" I could even say beethoven because he practically opened up a new period of music... but hey, music doesn't change the world right?

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark4
The fact that I live in a stupid country doesn't mean I'm stupid, stupid
Coming from a stupid country doesn't make you stupid, but saying what you just said, however, does.

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
About what I said.

Judging the greatest man of all time is something of a subjective value, if I believe so, it is so for me.

I did not ask for your perspective on my opinion. I just made a statement just like all of you did in this thread.

After all, it's not like I'm saying from pure emotion.

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by XenoDancer
Im sure you are forgetting that he conquered all of Europe except for Great Britian. Had he allowed Rommel to push and Al Ameine, there wouldn't be a USA that you know of. He allowed Britain to escape at Dunkirk in hopes of a diplomatic alliance agains't the Russians. Hitler would have won Russia if it weren't for Stalingrad, where, luckily for the Russians they were unable to maintain the seige.
Dunkirk was a complete miracle in every sense of the word. They escaped not because of some diplomatic delay but only because of...nobody knows. it relly is a miracle. And the only reason Stalingrad was won by the SOVIETS was because of the fact the Germans had no idea that THAT battle was a turning point in the war while the Soviets defended it with more than just their life. Stalin ordered it. To take control of Stalingrad was a slap in the face of Stalin and a very crushing blow to the Soviet commanders' morale. The guy's friggin name is the name of the city lol.

I truly believe that the most influential person in history was .....hmm....i haven't a clue. lol

smokestack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jesus..Since his life and death, the world has changed forever, and is still changing. Many people don't understand why he died.
He was'nt killed by the jews like so many say, he laid his own life down. He Put the sins of the world on his shoulders, and died for us. And there is plenty of proof he existed! If your a physical proof, worldy kind of person, switch on the history channel every once in awhile.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the FICTIONAL character jebus (lol) has had a great impact on those gullible enough to believe him...much like super man...he shaped the world..but he doesnt exsist...

and i think that bill cosby is the worlds common enemy....so instead of fighting eachother...we go for bill cosby..OH YEAH BILL COSBY AND THOSE STUPID MIDGETS....we pick on them..instead of eachother..uniting us with one another

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I personally think Jeebus (lol) has had a HUGE effect on americans..even tho i dont believe in him and believe he is a fictional character, people who do believe in him get more hope and have more faith and learn LOTS of things from this fictional character...thats what i think...

SAVEEE MEEE JEEBUSSS

FallenFootman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.warcraftmaps.com
It is a belief a religion, its kinda hard to tell if even if the ancient roman philosopher was real(I forgot his name...)
Ben franklin, he invented electricity and glasses and like a thousand other stuff we still use.
And the guy who invented videogames.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ben Franklin did not invent electricity. That is a natural force, and, depending on what you believe, GOD created. If you don't believe in HIM, then...it was never "invented". What he did was discover the properties of electricity (lightning). He found out you can harness it for power. Franklin invented bifocals. An accdent, but, then again, so were 99.9% of all great/good inventions/discoveries.

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
Jesus Christ had to be the Greatest man of all time. By Greatest you could mean powerfull, which Jesus Christ was. Jesus Christ also changed the religion of the 'jews' around, as their structure was currupted. I'm sure you all know about how cripples bla bla weren't even allowed in most of the cities till night-fall bla bla. He created the New Covenant with mankind, which i think like 65% of all the people in the entire world follow. He has made the greatest impact on the entire world more than any other single man has.

It was the jews who killed jesus.
Jesus died for our sins, and to fulfill the scriptures of the Prophets.
Franklen didn't invent the bifocals by accident wtf lol. Benjamin Franklen had to keep switching to his reading glasses back to his normal glasses so much he dicided to make glasses half and half, reading on the bottom so he wouldn't have the problem anymore.

Ralphinator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Private Zaitsev, the Rat of Stalingrad, was a Soviet sniper in WWII with over 300 kills to his name was the greatest man evah. He once his his target from 2000 feet with only a x5 zoom scope Springfield Rifle. He survived to the end of the war and lived a sad, quiet life to the end of his days.

smokestack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
I personally think Jeebus (lol) has had a HUGE effect on americans..even tho i dont believe in him and believe he is a fictional character, people who do believe in him get more hope and have more faith and learn LOTS of things from this fictional character...thats what i think...

SAVEEE MEEE JEEBUSSS

It never fails lol, there is always a dipshit who flames people because of their religion. I respect your standpoint and I even know why you don't believe in god. But you don't respect mine, so kiss my ass...

you all don't hear me now, but you will soon, I promise...

Raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But you dont respect mine, so kiss my ass...

now unless your one of them cultist people or one of them satanists or alike then thats not a very god fearing attitude.

GM of all time? Hmmm, still Alexander the Great.....I mean you dont become the Great for not being great you know. sal in the title people.

evlnightking

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.fortunecity.com
This is a very interesting topic. I'm going to address something from way back on page two...Thomas Jefferson did not write the Constitution, he wrote the Declaration of Indepence. Benjamin Franklin and many other American Revolutionaries wrote the Constitution. Also, I believe Jesus has had a great impact on this world, by great I don't mean necessarily good, but more along the lines of important impact. The thought of his existence has changed the lives of many millions of people. I'm not a Christian, that's just what I think. And Juilius Caeser didn't have as much of an impact as the war that was a result of his murder. Bill Gates should not be on anyone's top ten list, neither should Dell, yes, they helped with new technology dealing with computers, but only about 2-3% of the world's population own computers, so how are their inventions/discoveries going to help the rest of the 97-98%? And people who said Albert Einstein created the nuclear bomb..No, another man did(can't remember his name) and went to Einstein so he could have a strong voice to propose the idea to the U.S. And for a little information, I'm pretty sure he also introduced the idea to the German government also, but since he didn't have a front like Einstein with him, they didn't except the idea. Edison may have had over 1000 patents, but not many are still used, mainly the lightbulb, video recorder, and phonograph(record player for all those who don't know what that it) until recently. That's all for now, and for those who keep flaming, proving other people wrong, please spell check before you post, it almost discredits your post when you spell a word wrong while trying to make an "educated" post.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Thomas Jefferson wrote the original constitution. It was butchered by others, including the removal of "rights to all" because it included blacks. It also called for the emancipation of slaves.
2) I agree with the Jesus statement, and I, too, am a Christian (yes, I know you aren't one).
3) Bill Gates and Dell are not on my top ten; I just listed them as examples of "important" people in world history who were American. Recall the arguement, please. Also, I thought the percentage was a lot higher... Something like 20-25%... Oh well, I don't read statistics as often as I probably should.
4) Thanks for bringing some more intelligence back to the thread.