• some

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • none(then y r u here)

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i complain because complaining is fun, demmit. so pah and good day, sirrah.

nOObster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I belive u all are a bunch of newbz at all games, btw, F-U-C-K you all!!!!! AND FIREBATS WILL KILL YOU ALL!!! AND YESS I CONSPIRE WITH simpleplanROCKS, even though he may deny it, it's true, along wih vegeta clam, we all were here to annoy you all,and wll NEVER STOP!!! hahahahaahahahahah DIE YOU FUKS!!!

CerebralChain

Reaction score
Originally posted by nOObster
I belive u all are a bunch of newbz at all games, btw, F-U-C-K you all!!!!! AND FIREBATS WILL KILL YOU ALL!!! AND YESS I CONSPIRE WITH simpleplanROCKS, even though he may deny it, it's true, along wih vegeta clam, we all were here to annoy you all,and wll NEVER STOP!!! hahahahaahahahahah DIE YOU FUKS!!!
Grow up :rolleyes:

Bjornita

Reaction score
hey, hunter, i like taht avatar :) where did you find it? did valda show it to you? it used to be his, maybe a month ago.......

RedMage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hate mine. I'm trying to motivate myself to animate one with photoshop and microsoft gif animator. Maybe i'll do that right now. Punk Rock Yam's avatar gives me an idea of an animation i made back in the 8th grade. I wanna recreate it. Its of a stick man walking along and getting hit by a car, and pretty much falling into tons of pieces.

PS, if anyone wants my Av, i'll gladly send it to you.