Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ud

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
In TFT orcs do horrible :(
Nightelves are kinda dominating for an overal perspect.

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead I think got the worst end, because the only new unit they got "besides Destroyer which is an upgrade from it" is the Obsidian Statue. It's great because it can heal life and mana but that's all they got! >_<!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orc, because really, Ne and humans are all ready ****ing loaded, so there was no way that 2 units could break their reign as the 2 cheapest races to use.

The fact that Orc has the worst anti-casters in the game, and spirit walker's disenchant costs such a high amount and has a high cooldown just shows, GO CASTERS AGAINST ORC!!

Ud, personaly, with the destroyer, owns. the destroyer is a magic immune flying beast. with mana to power it's orb, it does excellent damage. also has a nice hp

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Orc, because really, Ne and humans are all ready ****ing loaded, so there was no way that 2 units could break their reign as the 2 cheapest races to use.

The fact that Orc has the worst anti-casters in the game, and spirit walker's disenchant costs such a high amount and has a high cooldown just shows, GO CASTERS AGAINST ORC!!

Ud, personaly, with the destroyer, owns. the destroyer is a magic immune flying beast. with mana to power it's orb, it does excellent damage. also has a nice hp
I like the destroyers too...lol. They are very nice VS Human and Orc (bloodlust).

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only good thing against casters for Orc is demolishers w/ burning oil.. but still, it's not really an anti-caster unit such as Fairie Dragons, Destroyers, and Spellbreakers.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
The only good thing against casters for Orc is demolishers w/ burning oil.. but still, it's not really an anti-caster unit such as Fairie Dragons, Destroyers, and Spellbreakers.
That is true. Demolishers are crazy good, if used correctly. They can counter casters if they use demolishers + spirit walker. Spirit walkers are really nice if you use tauren, other than that they aren't too good.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, I would say overall Orcs did, but if you know how to play as Orcs it won't really hurt you.

In terms of new units and/or upgrades and such, then yeah the Orcs. I never even touch the Spirit Walker, and have never seen anyone do it either.

if Orc casters mixed with other units, they are good. Humans and NE, as Pan said, are already ****ing loaded.

Destroyers and Obsidians strengthen the already lethal UD army.

-Frank :cool:

Minnesota

Reaction score
I am an orc-a-holic... anyone have REALLY good tips on winning with them?
Hmmm..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Orc didn't really get the short end of the stick so bad. Spirit-linked Grunts last alot longer and revived Tauren always cause havoc..As for batriders..o_O Well..What's there to say..They're good for sending 2-4 in a base during a big battle and taking shots at a few buildings..But otherwise they suck.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
If used correctly though, orcs can be quite an effective team. I have lost to them many times because of bloodlust/wind riders combo.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
it all depends who gets what first...the game is pretty balanced the ne aren't that good as some ppl make them sound. but i agree hunts do domintate tier 1 melle coz they have the bouce and a bit faster but if they mix in the riffles with some footies then the hunts will lose and plus..imagine aoe. like a fs chain and a tc shock wave...they aren't hard to beat.

easiest way to beat hunts is riffles with sorc and then blizz them or burn them...and so on with each race.

the thing is now massing a single type of units doesnt win u the game anymore..not at higher lvls anyway.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, massing only works in RT/AT games now.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well depends what rt u play but at and massing one type of units is..forget it!

i'll post some of my clan replays in at and show u what kinda at we got and how we kicking butt or get kicked by others ;).