Who acts like who

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Jiggy, but more socialized. Since he doesn't do as many outside activities as you probably do, and since he is probably in his house then you are, I would say that you are like him mainly because you both love StarCraft.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This has probably already been said, but Darkmatter reminds me of Azrael and Lizardbreath, without the annoying characteristics.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
And he is Latino. As in a mexican american.
Oh and technically im more european hispanic than mexican
Remember that I'm going Ignorant American Trigger...like Dante's Devil Trigger, but a more realistic one. When I'm in IAT, all hispanically-blooded people are Mexicans. So deal with it. Tronga says that's the way I am, simply because I'm American...so fine, that's the way I am.

And no, you don't look like a girl...my mistake...apologies due........Mexican.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Your a new breed of post whoreing kind.

Close to Azrael and DM but I don't see you roaming in all the game sections.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't roam in all the game sections. Just half of them. (Diablo II, StarCraft, General Gaming Forums.) I don't play WoW, WarCraft III nor Counterstrike so I don't go posting in there.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Well I really only see J'kar in Chit and The Asylum.

DM you remind me of the kid who joined here and posted alot, got critacized for it by everyone, got banned came back got banned again came back and is himself again.

Dunno his name though.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Burned.

MasterLeviathan said:
This has probably already been said, but Darkmatter reminds me of Azrael and Lizardbreath, without the annoying characteristics.
All LB is is annoying characteristics, so you just contradicted yourself. Also.. wtf? He still isn't like LB. What are you basing that on? I'm somewhat intrigued. I took offense since you used my name in the same sentence as his.

Zsquared reminds me of himself, because like all God's creations, he is a unique, special individual. It is true, and this I know, because the bible tells me so.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I also appear in Starcraft forums, just not much anymore because the topics are a tad boring nowadays. I do a "what's your favorite _____" every now and then to spice it up, but the SC thread is slipping.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Actually the SC Forums are a lot busier than they were. Until they die completely, they're not slipping :p In fact, of the game-specific forums, Starcraft is the only one I frequent :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, but which sections? The only one that really interests me is SC/BW...and that one is grasping at a lifeline. The other ones, to do with hacks and maps and stuff....they don't interest me. There's nothing new on SC2....Ghost is OLD news....I never thought I'd say this but SC is beginning--BEGINNING, mind you--to bore me.

*Ducks the PC Az throws at me*

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
YOU DIE! YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL! >:O

My favorite section is the SCUMS forum. For obvious reasons :)

J'kar reminds me of.. Zsquared. In the sense they both have, at some point, taken me too seriously about something, but then realized they shouldn't :p

Zmoney

Reaction score
J'kar reminds me of Jafar from Aladin......with a different name.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Azrael is to J'kar, and J'kar is to Azrael. If cats are brought into the picture :D

Zerglite

Reaction score
why do i act like? havent been around long enough for you to know me well, but try and compare me,

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Remind me of J'Kar for some reason...:rainfro.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
You act like viz except emo.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Darkmatter looks like Chris Carrabba, and they're both uber-emo, so that's my choice :D