Website
aqua-teen.com
the title says it all

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wyvs own Chims and Swooper, Taruen EAT hunts/dryads...1300 hp and 50 dmg? with TC in there to war stomp those hunts are easy experince for TC. ^_^

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Meh.... I still think that NE whoop Orc Ass if you know how to do it... DOTC, toss their casters in the air along with the heros... negate such things as BL with Dryads dispell magic which doubles up as a decent ranged unit and Huntress out front. I've never seen all three of those together, but then again, I've never seen a Tauren, Shaman and Witch Doctor combo either.... too much micro.

The Lich King

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Undead would rape orcs

Dreadlord goes in and puts all units to sleep
Lich goes and uses death and decay to easily whipe out the opponent. must I say more?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TNguyen
whats micro? ive been hearing experienced players say that!
Something like unit control and clicking realy good and fast.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I never got a reason why Shamans and Witch Doctors are used. Taurens suck BAD, Grunts are slow, Headhunters in patched versions are worse, and Orcs suck vs air. So there isn;t much to it.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HUMAN

IN MY OPNION HUMAN HAVE THE BEST AIR SO I WOULD SAY TAHT SINCE ORC HAVE THE WORST AIR AND NOT THE GREATETS ANTI AIR, ORC IS HARD TO PLAY AGAINST HUMAN UNLESS UR ENEMY(HUMAN) GOES MELEE AND THERE WE GO, THAT IS AN EASY WIN

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: HUMAN

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
IN MY OPNION HUMAN HAVE THE BEST AIR SO I WOULD SAY TAHT SINCE ORC HAVE THE WORST AIR AND NOT THE GREATETS ANTI AIR, ORC IS HARD TO PLAY AGAINST HUMAN UNLESS UR ENEMY(HUMAN) GOES MELEE AND THERE WE GO, THAT IS AN EASY WIN
Ok, Shamans and taurens + head hunters are great anti air along with a farseer to chain lighting. i have had chims attack me and these units have saved my ass countless times.

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com
I suppose there really is no worst race against other races in general because they are pretty much rounded out. However since Humans and Orcs were in the first game I will say Humans are the hardest because of Footmen rushes :)

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by The Lich King
Undead would rape orcs

Dreadlord goes in and puts all units to sleep
Lich goes and uses death and decay to easily whipe out the opponent. must I say more?
yeah... DL sleeps all units.. and you often get a lvl 6 lich?

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
DL sleeps all IMPORTANT units, and if u only get 1 hero, that lich gets lvl6 ez (if you have 2 then its 50/50 that he gets lvl6)

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

most people that hate the orcs dont know how to use them.

Grunts can destroy footmen pretty quickly and ghouls cant beat grunts without having to mass them and archers well they dont do good agaist grunts alone at all.The headhunter does suck, but the witch docter stasis traps are better then bash or slow,healing wards can be like tranqulity 2x if you massed witch docs.Shaman have been snipped but bloodlust still rules!
The raider in my opinion is like having steam tanks at tier 2 for even half the price and ensare rules!
Wyverns need to be fixed in the next patch but once that is coverd all they need is thier own dispeling ability.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
quote:

hmmm i have to agree with his raiders do rule i don't use them very often tho becuase they have so little life but i would still preferr steam tanks over raiders way easier to kill buildings

Mottso

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: HUMAN

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
Orcs suck! But my favorite race! In all reality orcs are best when deversified. When you attack with different guys in a group 3 shammans,3 doctors,5 grunts 5 headhunters,the Cheiften,and the far seer. If you know what your doing ill but that shit up against some of the best ground forces.

Skipper240

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grunts + WD + Tri Hero > UD
(exception if you're Bei and make your damn frosties)

Nelf is close with their damn AoW's, but usually a 5 grunt + FS + 2 tower rush takes 'em out early.

HU is really hard late game, but doing the above mentioned rush usually works here too.