Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Star Craft

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • War Craft, War Craft II or War Craft III

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

N0mad

Reaction score
I couldnt post this in particularly one or the other game section cus its about all 3 games so here goes. Which one of the 3 (Diablo, Star Craft, or War Craft) in ur opinion is the best? Excluding WOW, cos its to new game to be compared to diablo or star craft.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Best would be split between Starcraft and Warcraft III.

To different in terms of gameplay to compare one over the other.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Diablo 2 is little more than running around and clicking like mad for me. Very. Repetitive.

Starcraft is a game that I respect for its storyline and such. However, I never got into the melee aspect of it seriously. A lot of work I'd say. I was however an avid mapmaker.

Warcraft 3 is a game that I play melee a lot. It's a lot more user-friendly than Starcraft. However, it has heroes that make the game cookie-cut. I can't really get into the mapmaker, but most custom games are dota anyway.

I like the singleplayer as well as the mapmaking better in Starcraft. I do however take melee more seriously in Warcraft 3. I'm like Pan.

L

Laharl

I vote, none of the above. None of them are particularily well made, or polished. Or, for that matter, well expansioned.

DoomedSoul

Ur local Wc3 Emo
Reaction score
i personally feel wc3 is the best... starcraft has horriabale graphics and diablo... is pretty good but not as good as wc3. wc3 has the best graphics and the best models and best gameplay of the 3.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Diablo II was sooo linear and boring. WC3 was unbalanced and heroes ruined it (Although the editor was pimp).

SC wins!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm rather torn between Starcraft and Diablo II/LOD just because both consumed literally years of my life back in high school.

I'd have to go with Starcraft though, I think it's the more versatile game.

DoomedSoul

Ur local Wc3 Emo
Reaction score
ugh... i dont know bout u guys but i cant stand horribale graphics/animations(hint*reference to starcraft)... i have heard that starcraft to is supposed to have updated graphics... so i might try it out. but iam more in to medival fantasy rather than modern warfare or space voyagaes.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
starcraft has better graphics than warcraft. ****ing cartonny looking ****s compared to pixelated aliens? pixels plox. the turn rate, animations and basically everything about starcraft melee has a deeper layer to it than warcraft. the heroes also ruin wc3.

but d2 is the best imo. i just love the absence of ****ING ELVES OR SWARVES OR ANY OTHER GAY INFERIOR HUMANOID SPECIES. humans, demons and angels.

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
D2 ftw !!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
In terms of success, StarCraft. It's a way of life for many.

As far as what matches my personal tastes, D2...been fond of dungeon-crawler grindfests for some time now.

L

Laharl

Actually, you'll notice that all ten of my "ten games people should play before they die" were innovative, completely groundbreaking for their time. Oh, and highly successful. Yeah, "horrid opinion on games".