Where is the crack?

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
@irdamge the damage reduce is capped at 50% and he has 68 damage reduce.

my suggestion is to toss the verdungo and use a trang belt or death sash so u cnf.

how much fhr do u have?

what type of charms are u using?

u might want to toss the valor for a resist armor when dueling casters.

keep a demonlimb in your stash and use it to increase your ar and slightly increase your dmg (it's like +60 dmg, but your just using it for the ar)

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
361ed/12 ebotd zerker
ber ss*
um shako*
angelic ring*
angelic ammy*
36/15 verdungos
8/15 dracs
eth sandstorm 12/15*
um'ed valor 2+ skills 1447def*
ok first.. toss the ammy and the ring... you only really need those when dueling barbs or exile zealers. Put on a Raven and a Highlords. Deadly strike HELPS! Get a HoZ and put an um/p diamond in it. toss the boots and grab some gores.... again with deadly strike and open wounds. You can keep the armor... but you should really get a high def stone. It has +60% fhr, 15 resits all, and vita and str bonuses. Get 5% FHR charms to reach the closest breakpoint:

recover in 5 frames=48% FHR
recover in 4 frames=86% FHR
recover in 3 frames=200% FHR

i doubt you'll reach 200 so just stick to at least 86% FHR and youll do fine. Charms are your friend! Hoard 3/20/20's. If you can't get those get some 9max damage/90 AR gc's.

NOTE: 5% FHR charms don't spawn in 1.10. They come in +3% FHR charms.... so you may have to do some trading to get some 5% ones.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flaming_Newbie
NOTE: 5% FHR charms don't spawn in 1.10. They come in +3% FHR charms.... so you may have to do some trading to get some 5% ones.
what are u talking about? they still spawn in 5%. the r/w spawn in 3%

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm... so i toss angelics and use p raven and a raven spiral? and high lords ammy with gores? umm ok i'll try this out... i doubt it wont help much but kk... how much does a eth vortex with resist cost? and a stone armor?

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
oops i guess i got confused... anyway cell, a stone shouldn't be that expensive to make, i would just grab and um and pul rune and make my own. As for the exile... thats gonna cost ya

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
oops i guess i got confused... anyway cell, a stone shouldn't be that expensive to make, i would just grab and um and pul rune and make my own. As for the exile... thats gonna cost ya

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cell
hmm... so i toss angelics and use p raven and a raven spiral? and high lords ammy with gores? umm ok i'll try this out... i doubt it wont help much but kk... how much does a eth vortex with resist cost? and a stone armor?
You're a NL dueler. There's your problem. :)

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but am aimming for a eth 2+ valor... i heard it was godly for pallys

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Try to either get more IAS and added resistence, and/or better defense. Your gear is good, so thats not the problem. Find a friend that can help you test out a duel in nm and hell lvls to see what the differece may be. Im guessing its resistence and defense. Try to also get elemental charms and + skill charms.