Where do you live?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
where do you really live cuz some of you have a fictional location

i actually live in PA in erie it sux here.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
idefy, you should go meet cert, he lives in erie too

btw, i live in PA too, bedford, i like about 3 hours from erie and 2 hours from pittsburgh

i live in bedford

oh yay, pennsylvaniers are taking over this forum

IDefy

Reaction score
lol yes i should meet cert, to late already have he goes to the same school as me, hes a friend of mine although he can be very annoying at times.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I used to live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but we moved to Charlotte North Carolina. Now I live like 20 minutes away from BamtheDoc. :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Blade, you live 40 minutes from me. Look up "Troy" or "Mount Gilead" on a map. You could try "Albemarle" (ten minutes from where I actually live. MCC, where I got my Associate of Science, is in Troy, North Carolina. The county is Montgomery. Albemarle is in Stanly. Montgomery County only has 1 college (MCC), 2 high schools (West Montgomery--mine--and East Montgomergy), 2 middle-schools (same names), and about half a dozen elementary schools (don't know the names).

Oh, Dark Blade, I lived in Charlotte about six years ago. I went to ARMS, or Albemarle Road Middle School. I was going to go to Buttler High School, but my mom saw "our" house on the TV and screamed. Dad thought she hurt herself and came running inside. We moved out of our rented house and bought our newest house since the one we owned in Omaha, Nebraska.

Where do I live? Look in my description. You want to visit me? Try to find Highway 24/27. That doesn't help much as it is esentially Albemarle Road. Rats... DB's going to try to find me now? Oh well, he still doesn't know the name of the private community I live in, and there are dozens of those in my county. Ha!

Also, I've lived in Omaha, NE; Oscoda, MI; Trollbach, Kaiserschlautern, Duechland; Izmir, Turkey; Tyndall AFB, Panama City, FL; Charlotte, NC; and where I am now. I'm an Air Force brat. I've been to all the states on the east coast, and several in the central time zone. That's a long list... I've also been to several places in Europe and less in Asia.

Kitty

Reaction score
Wouldn't you want to know? :lucifer

I live really really really close to Toronto, like, a 15 minute's walk away :fwink

For those of you who don't know where that is, it's in Canada :rolleyes:

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I live in northern Virginia, just a little bit away from DC. It's a fun place, lots of rich people though.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You guys should give the full name of the state. What the hell is PA?

I live in Lisbon, in Portugal, and no one here ever heard of it :D

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I live in the Philippines.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Same as Mav, Manila, Phillipines.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I'm from Cebu. Manila is a very busy city. Did you see the Coup in Makati Reign?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes.....but i didn't see it in person, only in the T.V.. dammit i thought they where going to shoot each other....i was really looking forward to a gunfight back there....:(