Where can i get

N

newjacksm

where can i get bot or gold dupes cuz I need gold... and right now the market is so messed up because of the Rune Trader.... Major runes are going for 200 gold. What the Hell... :rolleyes

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Deal with it, and do it the old fashion way. Just do a mission with a chest right by the start, or a area outsidea town with a chest right by it, and exploit the Mapout feature.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
wtf the major runes go for 200 gold now? this community is going to a diablo style. soon there is goin to be a rust storm.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune said he had a dupe, but he's a dirty little whore and won't share. :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Trojan Man said:
wtf the major runes go for 200 gold now? this community is going to a diablo style. soon there is goin to be a rust storm.
Only because they introduced the rune traders in the game. It ****ed things over pretty hardcore, but they're working on fixing it.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Rune traders are bad, and majors do that because youd rather go right to sup or keep the minor..

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Majors + Superiors are retarded. +3skill at the cost of -75 health? Thats insane, unless you've gotten your health beefed up. Although I guess a major + sup + min vigor rune would balance it out a bit, :-/

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Majors + Superiors are retarded. +3skill at the cost of -75 health? Thats insane, unless you've gotten your health beefed up. Although I guess a major + sup + min vigor rune would balance it out a bit, :-/
but the sup is SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. :rolleyes

lvl 16 healing prayers ona monk would be insane, +10 regen breeze, +5 regen mending, and its gdly >:O