When you can't win to save your life..

Reaction score
Do you ever find yourself in a position where you keep losing solo games and you get frustrated, then before you know it you lose 3 straight? I seem to either have winning streaks or losing streaks. I have this all the time. Also, the players that you lose to are not necessarily better than you, but just seem like they can beat you at the time. What do you do when this happens? I really need to find a way to stop this.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have had that happened to me. I would get like 4 games losing streak and want to break my TFT CD in half. instead i would usualy play some customs or some other game types and calm down then try again.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
when I get 3 losing streaks, I just stop playing and play dota.

That makes me feel better.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have suffered many times, more than these guys thats for sure :p. I have been on major loss streaks like 9-10 losses. Cause in 2on2 or 3on3, a noob thinks he can tech to chims, tower rush, or do something like turtle. Then he ****s up, calls us the noobs and he leaves. However, then I get win streaks that are like 12 straight :). My record is tarnished because of incompetence from other people, but I don't mind. My icons are really worth the pain :).

wc3_minion

Reaction score
hell yes

HELL YES..I HATE LOSING...I HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAST a level 10 on any of my accounts because i do really good and then start getting into games with noobs who screw me over!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Highest I ever got was lvl 13, then I too was hit with that problem, of partners who just...well sucked. But yeah, you gotta look at it this way, some days you're the pimp, some days you're the bitch. Your losses help someone else to be the pimp of the day, but fear not! Cuz you'll be pimp again.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Krikkit said:
Highest I ever got was lvl 13, then I too was hit with that problem, of partners who just...well sucked. But yeah, you gotta look at it this way, some days you're the pimp, some days you're the bitch. Your losses help someone else to be the pimp of the day, but fear not! Cuz you'll be pimp again.
heh well said :) btw welcome back man, we missed you Chibi :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes Whalecum back nubbie, we thought you died or soemthing. Well back on topic, its all about what kind of games you play. I am god with 2 on 2 and 3 on 3. If I were to play 4 on 4, I would play like I normally do but idiocy is a strong factor. That is where most lvl 1s start off. In 4 on 4, no1 micro! I have seen fiends just sit there getting slayed by hunts, dryads just focus firing on heroes, and people teching to chims.

Hell, one orc noobie tried to focus fire on a grunt. I microed it back into my base. Killed 3 of his Grunts and his level 2 blademaster.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I havnt played meele in like months but currently i am on a major lossing streak like all my games have been losses so i stoped playing :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
We should all get together and incorporate strategies. I notice that we can have different AT combinations that will dominate the Battle.net system :).

Biske

Reaction score
Whalecum....reminds me of a horrible story/joke...makes you gag more then laugh though...So what you're saying is, we should get together and AT, doing different strats and some how make sence of all the insuing chaos of it all? Sounds fun!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
More like it would benefit many. Since we won't have to write about these horrible losing streaks some people have. The only advice I can say is, dont go 4 on 4.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MEXICAN....listen man...I totally understand...actually im happy to see there is some one liek me! I also have losing streaks and stop when i lose about 3! haha...thats so wierd!
It seems like it is a mood that you are in. Try to play when you feel like you can win! I dunno, when you feel energized. Not when you are drained. Losing one game can cause you to lose others because you just give up...and start to play carelessly.
Hah, I am level 31 from soloing with about 51%....It really sux and i know how you feel! I think i am on a winning streak now...lol hope i can get ranked soon...

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I don't play anything much but solo or Custom, but yea, I get on winning and losing streaks, who doesn't?

What really pisses me off is how poor the matching system is. I'm a lvl 10 Solo and quite often I'll get paired up with lvl 16 - 21 solos, and I lose horribly (Like the other day when I got crushed by human casters, his army sucked, but t was all sorc. and priests, and he slowed me so much I died).

-Frank :cool:

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ice DEVIL! Do not get discouraged when you see a level 16 or something! Most are as good as you. Battlenet matches up people of YOUR level! Even though the actuall levels might differ, your ELL are the same.

Biske

Reaction score
Ya, it kinda shoots your confidence to pieces when you're paired up against a lvl 20 and you're like 12. But sometimes they're not that good, but it's hard to keep that in mind...the numbers....the numbers!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Exactly. Once me and Dream were like level 6, and we faced daul uds at lvl 23. We crushed them and managed to pull off a difficult victory.

Zerglite

Reaction score
back when i actually played.. and sucked..

i was like lvl 2 *yay for playing like 5 games total* and i went up against a lvl 11....

2 vs 11...

dat shits not cool

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My ELL is so low that i keep playing against low levels! They sometimes get so scared...and pissed a Bnet! Im level 31..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'm Level 30, I still get stuck with brain dead fools. One of them calls me a noob cause I was microing against triple undead. He didn't micro, lost all his men, and he even ordered a counterattack with no heroes.