When do you think..

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
They will allow users to build there own citys etc, or will they even think about it??

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, part of wow is the fact that it has the old warcraft III storyline and history still involved. Being able to build your own towns would completely throw that idea out!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Thats gay, like 5million ppl would join, because personally im one out of billions of MMORPG fans whom like to build and overun, take shadowbane for example, they did hardcore shit, they had worlds, you lvl, build a guid, raid ppl destro shit and overrunn the world... it died because the shadowbane team because morons, and dident do it right, but they had so many classes and shit like 25 runes to chose from, it was a very qnique mmorpg.. WoW should get a world just to do so, me and my 27 other friends whom play would do so to... i know other would to...

dP

Member!
Reaction score
No. Why would that happen? The world will be packed of newb's unfinished houses.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
A REALM WITH NO STORY LINE I SAID REALM OF ITS OWN, JESUS!!! Just think about it it woudl be insane...

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ëñdlë$$ SûFFërïñG said:
A REALM WITH NO STORY LINE I SAID REALM OF ITS OWN, JESUS!!! Just think about it it woudl be insane...

No, it'd be really ****ing stupid and destroy the purpose of the game. If you want to go build something, get some wood, nails, and a hammer, and go out in your backyard. Not to mention that if you could build your own house, they'd probably have to take out creatures unless you want a ping of 1000+.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Apperintly you've never seen a true mmoprg like that, you wouldent know anything about it so dont make stupid remarks, kthx...

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
it sounds waaay too chaotic and laggy.. i cant picture a good mmorpg with all the best factors that actually has what you say that other one had..

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
It wouldent be, trust me, i know, shadow bane was HUGE, and constint battles and guild wars and shit, and nvr lagged a bit... =)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
GG, your stupid, you know how many people will come to wow if they had a world liek so? I dont want to play shadowbane because the makers ****ed up and did shit wrong, so if WoW can pull it off it would prolly be the most [spelling]sucsefull[/spelling] game ever... It would be for people who like to build create kill destroy, but with all the feathures, just shut up with the stupid comments..

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Ëñdlë$$ SûFFërïñG said:
Thats gay, like 5million ppl would join, because personally im one out of billions of MMORPG fans whom like to build and overun, take shadowbane for example, they did hardcore shit, they had worlds, you lvl, build a guid, raid ppl destro shit and overrunn the world... it died because the shadowbane team because morons, and dident do it right, but they had so many classes and shit like 25 runes to chose from, it was a very qnique mmorpg.. WoW should get a world just to do so, me and my 27 other friends whom play would do so to... i know other would to...
MMORPG arent meant for people to settle down at one place or suppose to be all over the place.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
GG, your stupid, you know how many people will come to wow if they had a world liek so? I dont want to play shadowbane because the makers ****ed up and did shit wrong, so if WoW can pull it off it would prolly be the most [spelling]sucsefull[/spelling] game ever... It would be for people who like to build create kill destroy, but with all the feathures, just shut up with the stupid comments..
Shadowband sucked, period. About the only good thing was luring noobs out into the wilds to slaughter them, and attacking the CS avatars when they showed up to help someone. Beyond that the game offically sucked.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Ëñdlë$$ SûFFërïñG said:
GG, your stupid, you know how many people will come to wow if they had a world liek so?

If it means the game is going to pull in more people like you, no. Last the WoW commuinity needs is more people like you.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Guess what, WoW is not shadowbane. It will never happen even if you worked for blizzard and you know it. GG.