Whats your race?

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im caucasian (white if you didnt know) with a mix of French Canadian and Nordic German. Im white as snow with deep blue eyes and blondish brown hair that grows like crazy

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Canadian!

Well, im white, but dark white. Im adopted so i don't know my birth parents background.

Anyways, i can pose as almost anything, i have been called Italian, canadian, French, French Canadian, Portugese.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i'm irish! well, mostly. about 62.5% irish, 12.5% scottish, and 25% english. caucasian, in other words. i've also been called geek, nerd, and margarita. so maybe i'm a species of tequila.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, im surprised im 50% something and 50% something else. Its rare u find 50/50 people.

Man my skin is scary, im so white that during the day if i put my hand against the snow i can barely see it.

I like being half-german, my german family side has a really rich historical background. I actually found out the myth of Dwarves, Elves, and most other Tolkien creatures come from Norse/germanic folklore. I was also abit freaked to learn in WW2 my german grandfather fought for the germans on the frontline, but my French Canadian grandfather is fighting on the allies side lol.

You can learn alot from your family's past, And no, my german family members are definatley not nazis. I hate when people annoy me with that

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I'm 50% caucasion 50% pimp..... thats what every one in my grade got me for graduation last year(T-Shirt)... lol. i dont know what they are talking about!

Reno20

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm a mutt, which means call me any thing u like.
LIST:
English
Native American(Cheroke)
Irish
Scottish
and those are the ones i remember
I could be part alien but i fogot so call me what u wish
but i reside in America
P.S. I think i'm part demon or elf too