Premium Member
Reaction score
i personally like Brutes strong, powerfull, hard to kill post your Favorite

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Teh elite of the elites on legendary are like OMFG WHY WONT U DIE even tho its still ez i like em brutes i find annoying when they go ape pisses me off so much. OOO and the jackel snipers piss me off so much on legendary ARGh ok i am done now

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha the ones that pop like balloons when you shoot them???

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
grunts are ok the say some mean stuff though

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
brutes still my favorite cause they got mad good aim with the bruteshot and when you got like 3 of them doing there charge thing on legendary your screwed

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
prophets are cool also a pain to fight on legendary

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
Elite... nuff said

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets see... Hunters are fun. Try to bash one to death on heroic/legendary. I mean, they're even incredibly hard to kill on easy/normal if you bash only. Otherwise, I hate jackals. Their shields make it hard for my weaponstyle to snipe them (Battlerifle + any weapon I can find ^^) so I need to have a plasma-rifle or carbine on hand to kill their shield or hope for a good shot in time. Now that they don't always overcharge, they're pretty tough in massive numbers.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the Elites, especially the ones with the head gear, like the royal gaurd or something, kickass looking. Freaking hate those damn Brutes, when they do that charging bash thing...ugh...really sucks if you get a plasma grenade on em, and they are running at you, you're all like "Oh shit!!" So you're running too, but you never make it far enough.

I had one head butt me while I was in a grav cycle (forgot what it's called), and it killed me! So, the next time, I got to him and revd up my cycle when we was charging at me and hit him head on, and knocked him into a rock, killed that bitch.

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
Are you my wife?

Grunts are the coolest, theyre so like nice and stuff I hate killing grunts :(
Once I saved a grunt when I was the Arbiter and I saved a Jackal too and the grunt was like Arbiter you saved us! Stupid Jackal say thank you!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was on the level where you kill the Prophet of Regret, and I turned the corner, and two grunts were talking. The first said - "Look! It's the Enemy!" the otehr followed up - "Is that what they look like?" Yeah, poor little fellas, much more adorable then in Halo 1, where they were a pain in the ass on Legendary.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Grunts =) simply put, there stupid, and sound cool, and just halaious... To bad you cant talk to them.. =)

EDIT: you can fight prophets??

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
yes you do, you have to jump on their little flying things and beat them off

p.s. you cant ride their flying things