What's the richest you've ever been?

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
no, duno him. tom aka thechosen. mod on cc-comp for those who use it. his ring is so gg >.<, better then any duped ring.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
SworDtap and me used to be stinking rich a while ago, then I quit d2 for good and he kept on getting richer. ;) GJ masta

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
xhellhawkx said:
no, duno him. tom aka thechosen. mod on cc-comp for those who use it. his ring is so gg >.<, better then any duped ring.
i don't know ur tom but i know of him. i hate cc-comp its ghey

Reaction score
HAHAHA Sorry but u are a real dumbass

Pale_Horse said:
I'm a dumbass, I trade my rumes for gear I need, so I'm rather poor at the moment. Richest, was the end of 1.10. Had every character set with full endgear, (including charms) and 3 mules filled with runes (not all HRs though). Then it reset and I gave everything away lol.
What did u get in return for all those runes??? BTW did u have a Zod or Zon(Whichever its called)???

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
lol oh and why is cc-comp gay -.o? leme guess they banned you from there lol.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
_CM said:
SworDtap and me used to be stinking rich a while ago, then I quit d2 for good and he kept on getting richer. ;) GJ masta
That wasn't anything. I've had unrealsed dupes for crying out loud!

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well once upon a time i was rich, probably about 5 months ago? yea something like that.
i had 3Xap forts 1 ds one, 1 mule completely packed runes 3/4 of them were high(ist+) Had a smiter completely decked out except for greif, 2 Xebotdz, 404and 410, 2X beastz 270,250 , 7 p bk's 15 sojs, orber w/ near p everything, P Nw w/5/5 die in it, p coh, near p fathom, 34 sprirt , Cold gc's 4w/life mods 30+ and 5w/12fhr 19/19/9 anni. and a few others, i was happy with my status on things!
Now i think the best thing i have is probably my Eth Exile vortex (dmg) or my wf 40/15

Reaction score
right now my smiters gear is about 6hi
my hdins gear is about 8-9hi
and i traded a unid coa for 14hi
turned out to be 1 socket :D
only 8 hi left

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had and ist and a mal. Then i got scammed into trading them for tals ammy and a shako. Now i am "richer" then i ever was because i got full tals.