Whats the best build of character to solo hell Baal?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Any good build of any char can. I have with a hammerdin, barb, sorc, and a trapsin. But if your talking with no help with the minions, Id go with a barb or hammerdin. good life, def., and dmg. If you really need to, just make the minions chase you outside of that main room and heel spawn the next (doesnt work with second group) or go into his chamber.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my sorc can easily solo hell baal.But only because my merc is such pwnage,he does about 8k,and has lota of defense/life leech

and my sorc does about 5.5k blizz

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
Wind Druid > Hammerdin > All.
that is an opinion based on the fact that you want to conquer the druid ladder...

hammerdin w/ good merc owns all

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wind druids aren't as good as everyone says =/. Cold immunes GG them and then twister or w/e can do a lot of damage but can be dodged very easy.

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can someone gimme a link to a wind druid guide or post your own skill stats here?

Edit: Nvm, saw a guide. Are wind druids any good PvM? And what is their elemental type? (is it considered cold or wind?)

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
I have an IK barb that can solo baal. I also made a guide but some one didnt want to sticky it even though i spent my whole life on it.....:-/

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Interesting... In my opinion I say Hammerdin, Barb, and maybe a Blizz Sorc. All with a good merc of course.