Whats left?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
whats left for halo3? i mean story wise, how do they finnish it? wasnt the covenant fleet pretty much annihilated out by delta halo? what forces does the prophet have left? im really feeling unimaginative, do tell what you think. or have heard...

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
I have no idea, the game might have a bad story, and be made for multiplayer?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would MUCH rather see a revamped version of Halo 1 for 360 that includes full Live support.

That'd be hawt!~ ^o^

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
that would be sweet, maybe if they made halo3 start with halo CE, go through halo2, and finnish with halo 3....

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
Umm... About the topic. To answer some questions, the Covenant are pretty much in a civil war. Mercy survives (i think its mercy) and escapes with some brutes. I've read all 3 Halo books, mind you. So yeah, Halo 3 is bound to have some other spartans. At the end of the 3d book, Master Chief Spartan-117, Cortana, Sgt. Avery Johnson, Linda and fred, who are spartans are going through slipspace to earth. And they arent in halo 2, so, they will be in halo 3, im sure. And, when mc captured a covenant ship, dr halsey (creator of the spartan program) took off with kelly, the fastest spartan. Anything can happen in halo 3, as long as bungie has the same writers.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I read the 3 halo books too and was really excited at the end of the 3rd one. I was completely EMO when Sam died :(

bUlLeT_pRoOf

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
no i heard a rumor that the first game for 360 will be perfect dark zero. remember that game from n64 that was a sweet game. well the rumor was that the flood will come to earth well wats remaining of it. and take control of the civilization and u have to fight ur way back to the ship or sumthin i cant remember heard it like 2 weeks ago

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya the new perfect dark looks good from what I've seen. I believe I heard a while ago that it's already been in developement.

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
i say... the 360 halo 1 idea.. with multiplayuer woudl rock.. man...

i just wanna mass pwn people.. hang em high, pistols :)

I WANT PISTOL ZOOM BACK! WITH DUEL WIELD!

omg... HAWT