Whats favorite category of weapons?

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
whats ur favorite categorys of weps for both terrorists and cts? Is ur favorite pistols, rifles, smgs, machine gun, tactical shield with pistol, knife, etc.... My favorite for terrorist and ct is automatic shotgun, second is ak47 for terrorist and the maverick for ct. So what's uf favorite type of weapons

p.s. I just started playing counterstrike condition zero

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
that machine gun for spaming bullets to be anoying
and once in a whille i liek to ehar the scream of any pistol

Mystisk

Reaction score
omg!! of course the rifles!! stupid question

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
since i was a noob when i made this thread now i like the ones m4, aug, awp, all nades, deagle or five seven or the 13 bullet one, the ak47, i got a headshot from like 70 meters away in one shot!!!!, m4 silenced, clarion for its high damage and quick shooting. They should put more recoil on the awp when ur crouching and more recoil on the pistols makes it need more skill with guns, and the awp won't always kill in one hit ( just letting ya know, fe: i got shot in arm and didnt die). And i had aug and shot a ct ( i was terrorist a-dur) five times in the head and he didn't die. Sound like b.s. too you?????

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
when i play cs_assault i camp in the corner by the back door and when someone comes in bam bam bam, You get the point, when i do that i use the 2nd smg in the smg menu. And which is ur favorite between shotguns the pump action or the automatic shotguns.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Spawnboy said:
whats ur favorite categorys of weps for both terrorists and cts? Is ur favorite pistols, rifles, smgs, machine gun, tactical shield with pistol, knife, etc.... My favorite for terrorist and ct is automatic shotgun, second is ak47 for terrorist and the maverick for ct. So what's uf favorite type of weapons

p.s. I just started playing counterstrike condition zero

rifle rules

jaged21

Member!
Reaction score
m4 and ak are probly the best weps if ur goin in close range, but i also like to use usp (ct spawn pistol) and deagle as pistols if i awp (magnum sniper rifle)

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
rifle rules
Rifles dont always rule unless if ur good with controlling ur recoil. F.E. The ak47 will always miss becuz of recoil when u do a lot of shots without stopping, silenced m4a1 has sucky recoil unless used in burst shots or just one shot at a time. The awp isn't also that great unless if ur good with aiming shots at perfect spot when they're on the move. F.E. Say someone is running across a ledge and you are like 50 meters away and wanna snipe them with ur awp instead of using ur pistol, so ur standing on the side, your either gonna need aim slightly ahead of them too get them with ur awp, or try too get in front of them and awp them or behind them and awp them.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I haven't played the game in a long time. I was a fan of any SMG weaponry for most of the games, I rarely ever used rifles. Sniper Rifles were also a plus for me.

But in the early goings, I rocked at Pistol combat!

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
ok heres my choices: ct with kevlar + helmet; m4 or mp5 or p90; deagle or just usp; alll nades: Terrorist with kevlar + helmet; ak47 or mp5 or p90; deagle or dualies or glock18; all nades. I'm not great with setting up my shit so i just go with what i like and what i think i do best with being a ct and t fan at the same time if ur t with ak47 vs. ct with deagle and shield i think keep looking at him but back up and get a teammate too drop their gun wait for ct too pick it up and then blow his brains out with ur ak47 just my opinion but never attempted it.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
always awp. im a god with awp. i get headshots most the time. after awp i like the pistol you start off with. and then the mp5

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The last time I used awp, I ended up getting multi-kill on DE-Aztec because those idiots walked right into my fire. Its a decent weapon, but I am not that much of a fan of it.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Spawnboy said:
Rifles dont always rule unless if ur good with controlling ur recoil. F.E. The ak47 will always miss becuz of recoil when u do a lot of shots without stopping, silenced m4a1 has sucky recoil unless used in burst shots or just one shot at a time. The awp isn't also that great unless if ur good with aiming shots at perfect spot when they're on the move. F.E. Say someone is running across a ledge and you are like 50 meters away and wanna snipe them with ur awp instead of using ur pistol, so ur standing on the side, your either gonna need aim slightly ahead of them too get them with ur awp, or try too get in front of them and awp them or behind them and awp them.
The ak47 is a power rifle, of course it is not recomended for full spray, but a little spray can be done (10-12 bullets) u just have to aim lower, sometimes u aim at the feet and it gets him in the head.
m4a1 rules in my opinion, I don't know about you, but I can spray all the 30 bullets. Ones I got 6 guys using this.
awp (and the usp) in my opinion are the "superstar" weapons of this game.

Spawnboy said:
ok heres my choices: ct with kevlar + helmet; m4 or mp5 or p90; deagle or just usp; alll nades: Terrorist with kevlar + helmet; ak47 or mp5 or p90; deagle or dualies or glock18; all nades. I'm not great with setting up my shit so i just go with what i like and what i think i do best with being a ct and t fan at the same time if ur t with ak47 vs. ct with deagle and shield i think keep looking at him but back up and get a teammate too drop their gun wait for ct too pick it up and then blow his brains out with ur ak47 just my opinion but never attempted it.

AZN_FLEA said:
always awp. im a god with awp. i get headshots most the time. after awp i like the pistol you start off with. and then the mp5

Guys, the usp should be not allowed, it is a cheat :). The glock was modified in 1.6 from the 1.5 and previous versions, and still stands no comparison with the usp.
Also, I can name a number of weapons that are worsed than this pistol.
There is a player in my country national cs team, that uses usp in a really lethal manner, sometimes it prefferes this pistol over a few weapons.

The funny thing is that in reality the glock is better :)

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, knife is nice, especially against noobs when u dodge and headshot them:)