What

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im in school using the dinosore computer i never even heard of this company and o f!@# the teacher is coming bye

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ah, i love finishing school work early. and he never checks to see what we're doing...

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your lucky my teacher never lets us do anything fun they blocked all arcades and most forums sites

Bjornita

Reaction score
heh, our school is crap. you see, as soon as you type in the name, it's banned, but only if you use the shortcut that pops up. if you type the whole address in, then you can access it.

our teacher isn't fun, either, we had to watch some gay history channel thing about how computers help the workplace.... my teacher just said no games, downloading songs (and games), and no IMing. i asked about forums and he said okay. well, the way i put it was "checking the news at this site for a game". it's not a lie, its just....coloring the truth.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no no i tryed that bad idea i got two weeks of detenchen cheap a!@ school

Bjornita

Reaction score
yay, finding loopholes is FUN. people in my class got pissed at me because i get finished before them. i explained to them that i know more shortcuts than they do (i.e., two asterisks, one at the beginning and one at the end, make a word or phrase bold...), and unlike them i don't talk half the time. and for god's sake, the computer can check your mistakes for you. you don't have to do it yourself. urgh, i wish that bitch would stop asking me if i'm anemic...she's just a jealous little slut.....i mean god what do you expect if you're a bitch to all your friends, that they'll like you and still wanna be your friend?

Bjornita

Reaction score
ah, today some guy got iss for saying they'd cut the slut's throat with a razor (see ^ for slut) and that they'd "bring in their dad and fix the teacher good".

Bjornita

Reaction score
the lab i was in is known throughout the techy nerds as the "hell hole room". of course, the middle school is "the hell-hole hallway" to the rest of the school. we're mainly screwed unless we have friends in higher grades.