• Never leave WC it is the best and WoW is just imitation of WC

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I like WC and i will remain but i will play WoW too so both together

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumours say that the RPG fans will play WoW and that even the WC III players like me will abandon the original game and enter the world of Warcraft.

I have always been a fan of RPGs but WC really made me forget about them.What would you play?I would still remain the traditional WC player but i think thats the MMRPG im going to try and play with my friends

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well you must Remember that WCIII and World of Warcraft are very very very diffrent. I think many Wc3 players will play it for the Frozen Throne has a nice endind and you kind of wanna c what happens after that. Well there will be a storyline that blizzard has come up with over the years and they will add them through routine patchs.

Also the big thing is the CASH per month. Which is why im trying to get in for beta testing. See it will have a monthly fee (not yet determined). Its no doubt but its in the faq that they will have one. So ya never know...im more of a Starcraft fan but ill play World of Warcraft beta if i get in.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I'm gonna stick with tft, just cuz i don't have the money for an mmorpg. I'd play war3 still, even if i did buy WoW, just because it's such a great game.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I will probably occasionly play WoW on a private server just to keep up with how it functions and have a understanding of it, but stick with TFT.

Besides the old blizz team is gonna be coming out with GuildWars on arena.net witch should be a big success cuase you can have the same mmorpg experiance at no cost.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think WoW will take place of War3 but not all of the good war3 players can buy/afford or want to play world of warcraft, as for me, i might get WoW but i will keep wcIII

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
but youi can get on like a private server on WoW cant you? and will it havhe a single player campaign or no?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok thats incredible i was so 'hostile' to WoW because everybody talks about it not wcIII.I still dont have it but on a gamer's TV show i saw some features.

You have items you can use them and thats a typical RPG, the creeps- wolves, spiders have items ..What is interesting is that you have some 'dance' mode, fishing, and others.I think i like the graphics and the camera you view your character. I wont stop warcraft3 but obviously i'll start Wow for sure.

Now here are some news:
By no means pirate discs will allow you to use your account and play online like for a original disc.

You'll pay about 15$ for playing it online.I dont remember what they meant.