What they should do more in PS2 games.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Extras.

I bought the game Transformers the day it came out in Australia and i finished it in under a week (Short game for it's type, but a good game overall). But what i like about the game is not anything to do with gameplay or graphics or longevity, but the fact that they have an extras section that contains every piece of music throughout the game, every single video clip and things like that.
They also have comics, toys, TV Spots and other random things.

This is what they should do more often, now when i play Transformers, i can look through other graphics and playback some of my favourite tracks from the game (Honestly, this game has the best music ever).

And this should be done in most games. Don't you just hate it when you want to show a video clip or some music from a game to a friend, but you missed your chance because you're past that part? Well with the extras section, you can do it over and over.

Also, with the extras section in Transformers, you had to earn them by collecting 'Data-Cons'. A somewhat innovative way in delving more into the game (Or just an attempt at making the game last longer :rolleyes).

What do you guys think?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
They do that with the current gundam game
U can go see movies it showed, music, and even read all the info on the suits,

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The PS2 version of Mortal Kombat: Deception allows you to play MK: 1-3, and it has mini games..now THAT is what I call kick ass extras. :)

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
StarWars: Bounty Hunter has something similar. You have to collect the "Bounties" in order to get them too! Things like Comics, Trading Cards, etc...

And SW:BH is like SC in one way, it keeps a "log" of the levels you have beatin. Thus allowing you to go back and do a level over to get more bounty heads, or veiwing the cinematics again.

Every game should do this! Would be sweet!

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VizjereiMage said:
The PS2 version of Mortal Kombat: Deception allows you to play MK: 1-3, and it has mini games..now THAT is what I call kick ass extras. :)
your serious? the whole versions? ( in regards to MK 1-3)
SWEET! ive seen many trailers on that game and it looks awesome..
anyway renzo i have tons of games like that, like starwas jedi starfighter, bounty hunter, mortal kombat alliance, MK trilogy, and lots of others...
even though i dont own that many games between me and my friend basicllay more then hlaf those games have the extras features.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
korn said:
your serious? the whole versions? ( in regards to MK 1-3)
SWEET!
Ya, my friend works at electronics boutique in the mall. He said he's been reading reviews on it and has played the demo. He said you can play 1-3. :)

diablo66666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that would be sweet if vice city or nba street would have that.......