What should The NEw Diablo 3 Weapon Class BE!!!

D3 weapon options

• Elf Swords

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Elven Bows

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Barb swords that are way better

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Butchering Weapons

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • You make an Idea

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dantae

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
havent any of you's play dugon seige before its got robe and everything you's have been talking about it like a grapicly better version of D2 but insead of secret cow lvl its secret chicked lvl and u can get mod like star wars where u get all light saber its an awsome game

tony93

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i think we should move up by 300 years and start using guns and wouldnt it be just dam kool if we could like have are diffrent type of guns uzis glocks or shit like that and diablo would be.... (new diablo = geoge W bush )
or we can have like muskets and like cap each other and say hey they arnt weird but they sure do hurt like hell or something but any way im gonna go do somepindle runs **** all and have a good f u c k i n g night!! ..........ewww i found eth gore riders eww

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea it would... i think there should be a unique katana... "Sephiroth's Swift Death"

that would be so cool

b_yokem72

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They Should Have Samurai Swords, or for the blow-dart idea they should have special darts like: poison dart(poisen damage) or knockout darts( which have like a 5% chance to make the enemy get knocked out so u can go beat on him)

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
i chose butchering weapons becuase... there should be a hunger meter and when you get too hungry you die and oyu have to get corpse and when u get higher level u can put stat points into hunger so you arent hungry so much... and there would be animals walking around and you kill them and cook them

there would also be a match or something to cook them with

System_Error

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is a little off topic but,
how about like different coins.. gold, silver, copper, nickel..etc.

and have to have like 2 silver to make 1 gold or some thing like that..but just a thought

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
.... uhh ok

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
boots with spikes on em way cool.
so far the best idea ive heard are the whips, those weird shooter things from the mouth and wrist crossbows, they are good ideas but boots man, these are a necessity

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
Double weapons.

things like a whip should have a dagger on the end, and when you want, there will be an option to use it as a dagger instead. also, things like a tonfa or some thing. A tonfa sword it has two handles a leteral handle like a normal sword and a verticle handle so you hold it like a tonfa and use in closer range.
an axe hammer, one side axe, the ther war hammer. (polearm length.) and you can choose which way to use it. some monsters are not damaged by hammers or so, like asnd maggots in d2 are easier to kill by hacking with a sword.
maybe even a moomerang that comes back to you, you throw it, butit's not like arrows or ammunition, you can use it over and over. maybe some binding weapons, like razor chains to bind and constrict your enemy, you hold them for a certain amount of time and hut them.
if there were horses, a lance could be used.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what about if they went more indepth with hand to hand moves?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
HELL!??? Why do they have to think of new things? elves dont even exist in the diablo world do they? okay maybe we do have to think of new ideas but i mean, the stuff so far is cool! blizzard will deal with the inventing (theyre the best at it!!!!) so thats my rather contradictory idea.. :S

oh And is it possible to join your bread kitty thing kittiekitty? :) i love cats :)

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
i think it should be like you could move people not like telekeneses and you could like pick up stuff on the ground and throw them at people and shit like that that would be awsome.. but does anyone know what game im getting this from? lol..

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
2x4's and....well since its like old fashioned....wooden chairs :bugeyes
....I like the match idea

Himmelsbaker

Reaction score
sure

ok definitly going for the ball and chain weapons and not the japenese shit that everyones so into keep this away from the samurai stuff unless theres a ninja or samurai class

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
how about circular swords(like the one in yu yu hakusho where it is all around the badguys body, and he can use it as both a shield and a weapon and it wraped around his body i believe)

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they shud hav torture weapons :) for sex use only !!