What makes you keep playing d2?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
no other game to play, but i haveent played in months... so yeah cant really speek.

-brandon :corn

Titans_RevenGe

Member!
Reaction score
Most likley because there is so many different char types and ways to make them.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I disagree. Theres not enough combinati0ons if you ask me, or ones that willa ctually work. That's why the game is so boring, everyone does basically the same damn thing then relies on player skill to win in duels.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well what's wrong with player skill?

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
The things that kept me playing a while ago was my friends. I got sick of it cause people always wanted to duel me and try to think they are better than me :) It gets old

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess the fact that you really don't need to concentrate...

Theres just something about mindlessly slaughtering demons thats so darn fun:p

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
I got bored of d2 after a year or two. What makes it fun is the constant wanting to get stronger and richer. Once you're rich and extremely strong, it gets boring.

Punisher33

Member!
Reaction score
Many reasons...great replay value, numerous character builds, hoping to find godly items, socializing with my friends who have moved to different states who I can't see in real life that much. It's also a great thing to do when you can't think of anything else to do.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In my case, mostly the desire towards rare, strong and expensive items made me psychoticly into d2. I quit d2 few months ago, when i found out I was so careless at other things than d2, also i had all the items from d2 at least once and got bored of collecting items.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i had a sorceress perfected for my needs at level 91, with a level 91 rouge mercenary perfected for my needs at level 91, but lost the time i had to play and all my high lvl characters including my sorceress that i spent so much time perfecting....

i recently made a new barbarian. hes level 12 or 13... on act 2 normal... i play when i have time. i just think the diversity in what you can do with aq character keeps people playing. you have dumbsasses with cookie-cutter characters that everyone has, but if you really put some time and thought into it you can make a great character based on whatever you want that character to be like. you can do so many things with different armor types and sockets its amazing.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i see a elite item.. it keeps me playing for another week.. damn. i see elite items every week.. so nonstop..

Coma-White

Reaction score
escape reality, soo many users always on, youll never feel alone, infinate items