What makes dupes dissapear or how to prevent

silas

Reaction score
I dont want a technical reason i need something like cuz the same duped item was in the game. (plz only post if youre absolutely sure). any information on dupes would be greatly appreciated.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Both have the same item code makes them disappear. Some Item codes are unique. (SOJs are not)

Also B.net has a Dupe scan that looks at your items when you leave a game and deletes any dupes if a dupe is in the game you are in, or in it's data base.

searcher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is definitly not true ..

seems that blizzard is leaving out items

that they decide that should not be deleted ....

i know there are many items (290 poison charms eg)

thát are exact the same on one char , and dont
get deleted ,,,,, lol

blizzard is the duper itself ......... lol

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Charms, rings, ammys do not have an dynamic Item ID so they will not disappeared if duped. Weapons .09 duped will disappear if someone with the same dupe enters the game.

Some .08 items will disappear if entered and left with your body still on the ground. (I have expirenced this with my .08 valor before)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so all the soj's floating around could all be dupes?

i know alot of them came from the big gambling hack back in the day.

how hard is it to make a proggy that would dupe soj's in realms?

EDIT: also. any word on if Bnet plans to give rings/ammys/charms ID's so they can be delted like regular dupes in 1.10? why did they decide not to ID them in the first place?

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what are you guyz talkin about I lost 1 of my 383psnsc on one character and another 100psnsc+7%mfsc on another char. You just can't really have 2 same charms together that were dupe. I duno I lost mine!!!!!!!