What Item?

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
iamh4x0r said:
[lame o rly? p1ctuar]

newayz,

105% FCR gives you 8 FPS. 200% gives you 7 FPS

WHICH IS TEH 105 OR 200. wtf u r such teh nub. lolz. do u even knowz wut braeknpointz r? ****a boonar. ph33r:

Amulet - Powered Amulet of the Magus - 20%
Ormus' Robes - 20%
Griffon's Eye - 25%
Eschuta's Tempwer - 40%
Spirit runeword - 35%
Magefist - 20%
Arachnid Mesh - 20%
Bahamuth's Ring of the Magus - 20%

jackpotz nub. 200% fcr = 7fps gg.

i hate thesar foramz. so full of teh noobies. u maekn me cry/kry/crai/krai/krye/crye/kraiye (lol i leartnz in teh duel roomz when i nkpkezpk teh nubs)

DOTN U DAER SAY DAT 105 FCR > 200 FCR. coz:

105% fcr = 63% dmg increazor, 200% fcr = 86% increaz0r. so soj < bahamuthz ringz o teh maguze.

THES FORAM = TEH NOOBAY

k
frankly i didn't see the point of any of that...and plz don't call me newb..as far as i know, u are a newb with mediocre gear and only 2? characters.

L

Laharl

I actually know some english (Yes, english. It's a good language, learn it sometime) language techniques. So sorry that you know none. That was both repitition for dramatic effect, and parallel form.

Anyways, chances are we're not the only ones tired of this kid.

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Carbon said:
There is a nova sorce on USWest(i think her name is QP-OfCerpinTaxt) who uses the infinty as her main weapon..i've dueled her and she can be very annoying...i asked her how shes does so well....get as much -% lite resist and as much fcr as u can...hope i helped

Ya I dueled that sorc B4 :susp VERY ANNOYING how 1-2 novas and ur gone and how that sorc is able to take out 7 ppl without getting touched :susp.

So far 2 ppl I dueled that can be a pain in the ass are QP-OfCerpinTaxt (Either is that name or similar to it, but I kno who ur talking about :loopy ) and Dark_Auradin :p

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
LoL cool :cool: , And yes I do seem to be doing well but... I was one of those ppl who got their accs deleted cuz of MH :-/, and got stuff stolen from an xfer from a friends>friend>friend :frustrate, But msg when ur on USwest Ill rush u and everything :dance (I got some spare stuff lying around a couple of accs ;) and a spare Acc with an mf sorc)

Acc- BooDhaX[DoC]
Im on 4AM-5AM M-F
1PM-5:30PM Tues&Thur
3PM-3AM Sat (on and off)
11AM or 1PM-9PM Sun

You can say this schedule is pretty accurate not 100% but close enough :p

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Ya this topic went completely off now well I got my answer I was looking for, your able to close it right?

Ya I gotta re-install AIM on my Comp but I will be downloading it probably when I get home from School :grunt

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
BooDha said:
So far 2 ppl I dueled that can be a pain in the ass are QP-OfCerpinTaxt (Either is that name or similar to it, but I kno who ur talking about :loopy ) and Dark_Auradin :p
Yeah..they can be tough...I also have alot of trouble with TOFO clan members. They join games in parties and gang-bang everyone. We should hook up sometimes and duel. Msg me at *warri(o)r. Btw are/were you in clan DoC?

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Carbon said:
...We should hook up sometimes and duel. Msg me at *warri(o)r. Btw are/were you in clan DoC?
I am in Clan DoC, Im Co-Leader. Sure we should hook up for duels, Probably have mentioned my acc earlier but Ill mention it again *BooDhaX[DoC]:wavey

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
heh Funny iamh4x0r, always making a complete jackass of yourself huh? Many ppl have different opinions on clans and plz keep your non topic responds away from this thread :-/ .