• SNES

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Game Boy Color / Game Boy Advanced

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • GameCube

• Other (Virtual Boy, Super Game Boy, etc)

• Total voters

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The title is self-explanatory. Name your favorite Nintendo system, and why it is your favorite. Discuss!

I chose NES because it was the best Nintendo system ever made, of course :D Some of the games were so addicting and immersive that none of the modern day games can compare in the same way. There was less worry of graphics and more about story and gameplay, although a lot of the old graphics really worked for those games. I enjoy good retro games, and NES games were some of the best :)

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gameboy Advance because it has some sweet as games like Golden Sun ,Final Fantasys and Pokemon.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
SNES. It followed it's precursor's as far as the games went. The Final Fantasy games for the SNES are what gave it a giood jumpspark. Metriod Prime and Earthbound gave it an even bigger bounce as far as grabbing my attention as the greatest Nintendo Console ever. When I first played Chrono Trigger, and beat it effectively (After much pain and agony, it was hard back then.), the SNES quickly became my favorite. It harbors all my favorite video games, as well as my more favored video game music. SNES rocked and still rocks.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
SNES. It followed it's precursor's as far as the games went. The Final Fantasy games for the SNES are what gave it a giood jumpspark. Metriod Prime and Earthbound gave it an even bigger bounce as far as grabbing my attention as the greatest Nintendo Console ever. When I first played Chrono Trigger, and beat it effectively (After much pain and agony, it was hard back then.), the SNES quickly became my favorite. It harbors all my favorite video games, as well as my more favored video game music. SNES rocked and still rocks.
Metroid Prime was Gamecube, SNES had Supermetroid.

SNES is ultimately Nintendos greatest achievement. It had the greatest games, and would define an entire generation.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
SNES and Nintendo 64. That was about it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Pan said:
Metroid Prime was Gamecube, SNES had Supermetroid.

SNES is ultimately Nintendos greatest achievement. It had the greatest games, and would define an entire generation.
My mistake then. And I have to agree with you, SNES did sort of pave the way for everything else Nintendo that has come out this far.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
SNES+N64. Those systems had such replaybilty and fun factor.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Amen brother, amen!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
:( u couldnt do more hten one pick?
the snes and the 64

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
N64 was indeed a breakthrough, since it had all the fun Mario Games, and a lot of kickass FPS such as Goldneye 007 and Perfect Dark. I just wish they made an Earthbound game for it, then I would have been happy. :)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
N64 was indeed a breakthrough, since it had all the fun Mario Games, and a lot of kickass FPS such as Goldneye 007 and Perfect Dark. I just wish they made an Earthbound game for it, then I would have been happy. :)
ill own anyone in PD.. lol :hop

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NormalSims and Hardsims I tend to play with the most ;)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'll own anyone in Spy vs Spy for NES. Yeah, eat that.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That game was always fun, even when you had siblings to cause a quarrel in your theatre basement :p.

Distroya9

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Mario 64 and Paper Mario for life. Oh the good 007 days.....

This is why I also pick N64.

Biske

Reaction score
Super Gameboy shouldn't be up there, it was only an adapter for the Snes.

Hmm, tough one... It's obviously between Snes and 64. Snes was the first system I ever owned, and about 2-3 years after I had one I got a 64, and I remember the first night I played Mario 64, it was like a dream it looked so good.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Lol SNES SNES SNES ALL THE WAY
N64 sucked:( The only games that didnt suck were the mario parties and Goldeneye007 and mariokart and Super Smash Bros. Lol, home run bat, hehehe