What is the opposite

Dependency

Member!
Reaction score
1)id like to petition that sele be allowed to double post because hes hilarious to anyone not too mature for their own good.

2)Explain why thank you is the opposite of sorry, maybe i cant get it because its early and i just got a caffeine fix.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1. double posting is against the rules use the edit button

2. this thread is worthless to chit-chat because you ignorant newbs are flaming and making complete jack ass' of yourselves.

Dependency

Member!
Reaction score
I lub when someone pools that YOUR MAKING EVERYONE ON THE BOARD THINK BAD OF YOU thing.

Unless your an experienced hacker or an involved open source programmer, I cant say i care about your opinion w/out laughing.

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
IDef, are you trying to suck it all up and put us down? Are you one of those people that feels like police, but really isn't? I don't care if you think I'm making a jackass out of myself, it's a forum man, not some fscking presidential election.

SeLeCteD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brutalcrusade.cjb.net
lmfao,
"Selected, dont double post."
hey a$$hole how about, dont post in my thread or maybe dont post at all because you're the dumbest son of a bit¢h who ever walked the earth, why? because you had the balls to come tell me not to double post. hell i might spread this message accroll 9 posts to piss your arrogant a$$ off. go find something you really dont like, think up something intelligent and then come see me in the nursing home cuz thats where ill be by the time ur done

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SeLeCteD
lmfao,
"Selected, dont double post."
hey a$$hole how about, dont post in my thread or maybe dont post at all because you're the dumbest son of a bit¢h who ever walked the earth,
your thread?
it's mine now, and i'm moving it to the asylum for flamming

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
IDef, are you trying to suck it all up and put us down? Are you one of those people that feels like police, but really isn't? I don't care if you think I'm making a jackass out of myself, it's a forum man, not some fscking presidential election.
just warning you before you all get banned thats all