girls arond here are way to easy to get mad for no reason
so say teh slightest thing bam ur dead

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Mistress said:
I have a trench, it's so cute ^_^, it's definatly "Matrix", I hate that movie >_<
I have a longcoat that was worn by airforce veterans, and people assume that I wear it because I watched the matrix one too many time. This is totaly false. I wear it because I have an undying fixation with spaghetti western vilains.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I have a trench I used for a vamp costume one halloween. I like to wear it around the house, with a bunch of my knives and axes strapped to me, and nothing on underneath. I am SO cool.

Actually, joking aside, I do have that trench. Man, that halloween was awesome. I looked so damn cool. Had the trench, black denim jeans, a DEEP maroon shirt, fingerless gloves, an arcane looking amulet, and a bunch of earrings up the side of my ears and a couple in my lip. I was the Modern Vampire. I didn't even use any fake fangs, my own natural canines are freaky enough.

Also, I do not wear cologne. I don't understand why anyone would. It's pointless and you only wear it if you're wanting to get lucky, and that in itself is a turnoff. Some girl smells you, thinks "oh great he wants sex" and throws a pie in your face. No. No cologne for me.

Ethanael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.straw-dog.info
Dark Mistress said:
Lmao. Well, I do wear rather, "loud" things. I do wear the black pants, I don't own any jeans. I don't "paint" my face white, I'm accually very, VERY fair. I hate curly hair so, yeah. I do straighten it. And, I have blonde hair, I'm a self hating blonde, so, yeah. I dye my hair, but not just black, but pink, blue, green, orange, purple, white, brown. But my hair looks like a dark natural red-head. I have a trench, it's so cute ^_^, it's definatly "Matrix", I hate that movie >_<. I have dark brown lipstick, bright and dark red, ice blue, purple, black, and pink <but I don't wear it>. Man, boots?! I have about... 40 pairs of boots/shoes. I have thigh-high black zip-up boots. And knee-high silver corset boots. Thems my faves ^_^. And yes, I have many chains and bondages. But I don't paint them black, they come with it. But, I think shiny silver is a good splash of colour ^_^...

Kayle:hop
Cool. Not the stereotypical goth, I take it?

Dark Mistress said:
Succubus?! HEAVENS NO!!! More like.. A siren ^_^. I think humans are incomplete, like they could have another half to them. Like a werewolf, for instence. It is half human, half wolf. Well, I could be a werewolf. 'Cause on certain phases of the moon, I can be a TOTAL bitch. Haha, she-wolf, bitch..? I made a funny ^_^...

Is it phases of the moon, or certain times of the month? ;)

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Ethanael said:
Cool. Not the stereotypical goth, I take it?

Is it phases of the moon, or certain times of the month? ;)
AHAHAHA!!! Maybe both >_<. But, when I'm in one of those.. "Phases", stay the HELL out of my way, or I'll cut your penis off and make it into a balloon animal ^_^. And, Eek, the bit with the nekkedness with the trench and weapons was pretty hot o_-. But I don't know, something about a blonde vampire is rather... Weak..? Lol. Naw, I'm sure it was sexy. But, I dress like that all the time, not just for halloween, but thats my favorite holiday ^_^...

P.S. Ethanael, I am not just a "goth chick". I have wee bit of metalhead in me, 'cept I don't own any jeans >_<...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Blond vamps are hot. And at the Valentine's Day school dance, one of my female friends told me that I looked like Lestat. All it was was that my hair was all curly and I was wearing a tux. It helped that the tux had an extra-long jacket, came to my knees. I wanted a cane, so bad...perhaps next time. Silver wolf head cane. Utter badness.

And btw, Kayle. Word clarification. "Blonde" means a girl. "Blond" means a guy. Like "fiance" and "fiancee." Gender-specific spelling.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
Blond vamps are hot. And at the Valentine's Day school dance, one of my female friends told me that I looked like Lestat. All it was was that my hair was all curly and I was wearing a tux. It helped that the tux had an extra-long jacket, came to my knees. I wanted a cane, so bad...perhaps next time. Silver wolf head cane. Utter badness.

And btw, Kayle. Word clarification. "Blonde" means a girl. "Blond" means a guy. Like "fiance" and "fiancee." Gender-specific spelling.
Yoor riet gramer ofendss me.

Ethanael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.straw-dog.info
Dark Mistress said:
or I'll cut your penis off and make it into a balloon animal ^_^.
I want a sword. ^_^

Dark Mistress said:
But I don't know, something about a blonde vampire is rather... Weak..? Lol. Naw, I'm sure it was sexy.
Blonde vampires are much sexier than regular vampires.

Dark Mistress said:
P.S. Ethanael, I am not just a "goth chick". I have wee bit of metalhead in me, 'cept I don't own any jeans >_<...
Hope me calling you a goth chick doesn't bother you...K, so now, you're a goth ghetto gangster metalhead girl. :D

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Ethanael said:
I want a sword. ^_^

Blonde vampires are much sexier than regular vampires.
I have multiple swords, and blond vampires are hot too.

[side note]llama fau @ Samsara[/side note]

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
OOOOOHHH!! SOOO-OR-E . Blonde, blond, whatever. But, Lestat is pretty seski. But, black is classical. My hair is red, red headed vampires can be hot, to ya know o_-...

P.S. Ethanael, sowwy, your balloon isn't big enough for a sword =(. Lmao...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Ooh boy yes I do know. Redheaded vampiresses are teh sexxorz. I need a heirem...like Dracula. One blonde, one redhead, one brunette. That would rock.

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Pfft, I'll be a rogue. YOU CAN'T HAVE MY RED-HEADED SEXINESS!!! <runs>...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Dark Mistress said:
DarkMatter.. <smh>, You dork. Lol...

What'd I do? :p

Vampires are very dark and alluring to me. Especially on the movies like Underworld, but that's more action. The way a female vampire can lure a guy in and get a quick snack is proven justice that dark, sexy and smart females can get whatever they want! O_O

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh.... if i get serious with somone , they ahve to look somewhat attractive... and have a good personality,and has to be smart.

and the way i dress.. hmmm

i wear tight pants,have a few band shirts,rest arre plain shirts(i wear my shirts somewhat tight too,not skin tight,but not baggy)

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
What'd I do? :p

Vampires are very dark and alluring to me. Especially on the movies like Underworld, but that's more action. The way a female vampire can lure a guy in and get a quick snack is proven justice that dark, sexy and smart females can get whatever they want! O_O
I'd make a band of sexy men my minions, and I'll be the queen bitch. One for a seat, one for a stool, one for play o_-, one to bring me my meals, one to open my doors, one to carry me around, one to drive me around.... Hmm, what else..? Ahh, one to just stand and look pretty ^_^. Lol, I don't know, who should they be. DAVEY HAVOK WILL BE MY PLAY-MATE. Johnny Depp, Burt McCrackin... Hmm, I should make a real list...

Zerglite

Reaction score
Hate : Feel far too much pressure from society as their looks are concerned. Thats one of the reasons that at least 75% of all people whom are Anorexic are Female, as well as the fact that they seem to always come shy of other peoples standards. Im sick of women trying to be perfect.

Love : Well, to start it, women are beautifull, no getting around that. I love women who are cool to be around, can talk and relate to you. I dont neccesarily mean a relationship, just some things you can talk about with girls that you cannot with guys.
JD said:
Likes: I like it when a woman curls up on me like a cat...I dunno, just makes me feel warm and fuzzy in side.
I love to cuddle as well :).

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Awwww, cuddling is so cute ^_^. Thats right up there with disemboweling a frog ^_^...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Dark Mistress said:
I'd make a band of sexy men my minions, and I'll be the queen bitch. One for a seat, one for a stool, one for play o_-, one to bring me my meals, one to open my doors, one to carry me around, one to drive me around.... Hmm, what else..? Ahh, one to just stand and look pretty ^_^. Lol, I don't know, who should they be. DAVEY HAVOK WILL BE MY PLAY-MATE. Johnny Depp, Burt McCrackin... Hmm, I should make a real list...

Seems I've triggered some wheels turning in your head to produce satanic male slavery ideas! :(

Matt, what would you do if you met a pretty girl who played Diablo II and liked it just as much as a guy did? Wouldn't it be really cool? I'd think so because you could say something and she could relate to it jut like any of your other friends could but it would be with a girl, and because it's with a girl it would probably be a lot better. I don't know why but it's always been that way with me and girls who know video games and play them, but also do other stuff most girls do. :)

Zerglite

Reaction score
Dark Mistress said:
Awwww, cuddling is so cute ^_^. Thats right up there with disemboweling a frog ^_^...

BITCH i didnt ask for your thoughts on this.

as large and menacing i may seem, im rather quite the softy.

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Seems I've triggered some wheels turning in your head to produce satanic male slavery ideas! :(

Matt, what would you do if you met a pretty girl who played Diablo II and liked it just as much as a guy did? Wouldn't it be really cool? I'd think so because you could say something and she could relate to it jut like any of your other friends could but it would be with a girl, and because it's with a girl it would probably be a lot better. I don't know why but it's always been that way with me and girls who know video games and play them, but also do other stuff most girls do. :)
Are you serious!? I don't want to sound like a dumbass, but I LOOVE DIABLO II. I have it loaded in my computer. No matter how many times I've beaten it, I still love to play it and see the many different weapons names they have. I always choose to be the corceress, with a yew wand, and a mana shield. I'm such a nerd >_<...