What is/are your favorite playstation games...

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
aside from the games mentioned below.

ff VII, ff VIII, ff IX, castlevania, metal gear, re 2/3, dino crisis, all crash bandicoot games, crono cross, tekken 2/3, tomb raider's games, no sports games, tenchu 1/2, spyro the dragon, street fighter alpha, parasite eve, final fantasy tactics, hercs adventure, mdk,

below are some i know but have not played yet. i heard their good as well. what do you think?

legend of dragoon, breath of fire 4, xenogears, vagrant story.

ok i just want to know if there other good games i have miss. i will download any good recommendations.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Grandia II.

Except I think that was on dreamcast. But still.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Front Missions, Suikoden 1-2, Legend of Dragoon, Lunar SSSC, Bloody Roar, Darkstalkers, Super Puzzle Fighter. PSX had the best RPGs of any system. Counting SNES. **** the classics - they were all remade for PSX anyways.

Breath of Fire 4 was really bad. Legend of Dragoon and Vagrant Story both require you to push buttons in combat at a certain time so if you're downloading them via emulator you might have trouble playing them on the keyboard. So you might wanna get an xbox 360 wired control or a control to hook into your computer to configure to the keyboard. It's the most comfortable way to play.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Bloody Roar. forgotten about that game. wish i still have it (
Front Missions. Fun game tho never completed any of them. I always spent tiem tryign to find the best set ups :/It's the only Tactic RPG i will ever touch except Super robot wars which will never come over seas.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Front Missions, i think im gonna try and download this 3.
im not much of a figthing game fan so i skip the bloody roars and puzzles.

anyone here know the game "the ape escape". i wonder why its number 2 on the list of the best pc game of all time on a psmagazine.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Legend of Dragoon. If they remade that for the PS3, I'd probably buy it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
they could just make a sequel or a new story for it on the ps3. just like ff series are.

why was there no LOD game on the ps2? it probably didn't do well in the ps1 market.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
they could just make a sequel or a new story for it on the ps3. just like ff series are.

why was there no LOD game on the ps2? it probably didn't do well in the ps1 market.
It had mixed reviews and low sales but it still kicked ass. Just a lot of whiners hate being having to be conscious in their turn-based battles.
Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Front Missions, i think im gonna try and download this 3.
im not much of a figthing game fan so i skip the bloody roars and puzzles.

anyone here know the game "the ape escape". i wonder why its number 2 on the list of the best pc game of all time on a psmagazine.
Ape Escape isn't a PC game and if it's what I'm thinking of it's on the PSX and the sequel on the PS2 (?) or both may be on the PS2 or PSX. I don't remember. You catch monkeys. That's about all there is to it. It was a pretty fun rental.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
It had mixed reviews and low sales but it still kicked ass. Just a lot of whiners hate being having to be conscious in their turn-based battles.

Ape Escape isn't a PC game and if it's what I'm thinking of it's on the PSX and the sequel on the PS2 (?) or both may be on the PS2 or PSX. I don't remember. You catch monkeys. That's about all there is to it. It was a pretty fun rental.
ops my mistake. it should be best playstation game not pc. just catch monkey? but how about the actual gameplay? the graphics? etc. wow, those psmagazine stuffs must love monkeys a lot for giving the ape game the number 2 spot.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Game play was fun but I never considered buying it. The graphics were okay if I recall. I wouldn't rank it as a #2 in anything. It was a fun game, but nothing amazing. The concept was unique and the control scheme was too with useing the analog sticks to control your actions, but that's it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
xenogears(top of my list always)
armored core
diablo(2 people 1 screen, was fun)
ff7
ff tactics
mlb 99