What do you get for the collectors edition?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...besides having a mini diablo/zergling/panda, and a cloth map, what the hells in the CE that everyone buys it for? in my opinion that little mini diablo they carry around is a sign on their head that says "sucker".

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive seen a panda and mini-diablo. The panda was actually kinda cool. I dont think its that bad of a deal, the soundtrack seperatly would probably cost 15-20$, and you get a pet with it, so its just like a package deal.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
With the CE comes the in-game pet, soundtrack, art book (which is HUGE), map (nice), 10 day guest pass, a behind-the-sceens "making of wow" kinda DVD, WoW on DVD, WoW on four CD's, manual (I think it's slightly different then the normal manual), and a couple of adds. All of it comes in a very nice, large (must be to contain the art book), thick, pull-out box, that looks like an old book.

Very well worth it, IMO.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
360 dollars.. ahahah.
anyways, i love the CE. i liek all the extras, and my mini diablo is cool. actually my diablo stone is in the bank. i'll use it again in the future. i just like the fact that i have the collectors edition for a game that i love. makes me all warm.

driphter, your sig is too big. you need to remove the first image.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
it's not metal.. there is no guide. the case looks like a big spellbook actually.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
C'mon that mini diablo is sorta nice:)

I like the art book also. The soundtrack isn't bad either, and theres that special dvd thing I have yet to see.

See, some people like all this extra stuff, and don't think it a bunch of useless shit. Thats why they purchase the CE, among other reasons of course:)

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No.... Some "noob" SOLD it for that much.