What are we gunna do about the gays?!

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by homestar333
Of course it is. Unless your a lawyer, but your not. Why would you defend something that you havenothing to with????!!!???
Do you honestly realize how ignorant and hypocritical it is to say such a thing? Not to mention just plain stupid. . .

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Originally posted by Quest
DAMNIT MAN!!! gays are every where all over the media! Waht is to blame for this gay trend... i dun know, mabey u do. "queer eye for a straight guy" this is a show where 5 fricken fags gang bang a straight guy and make him gayer. Their takeing over the world I tell u!!!

Is being a flaming homo wrong?? I think so.. jsut the thought of 1 guy and another guy..... :scary EWW!! I MEAN GOD MAN!!! How can you be gay?!? The females are sooo hot!!.... mabey we should just line em up and cap 'em all :shoot. What u think?

If you don't like the world how it is, go shoot yourself. Nobody cares about what you have to say. Do us all a favor, and rid us of your ignorance and annoyance.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
And another thing, "Queer eye for the straight guy" is about some people who know a lot about fashion bringing it to someone who doesn't to impress a girl. The gay guy thing is only to appeal to people. Besides, if you hate gay's so much, why'd you bother looking into what the show was about?

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My opinion is I don't care if a person is gay. In fact that means there is more ladies for me. So flame on and send them ladies to me.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Don't bump friggen threads you idiot. This was last week. It wasn't even on this page last time I checked.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper