What are the things you like to see in a Hero Arena??

Status
Not open for further replies.

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name everything and new ideas you would like to see in a hero arena.. Mixing pot with lots of items?? More guardians/bosses. no tomes?? (kind ahard to do that) what kinda cool features you wanna see... i'm not saying ill make it.. but i'v heavily edited a Anime Arena recently.. and i might mess with a hero arena. i like have 3 or so maps being made at once... i like multi tasking =) so yea... throw up your posts!

DisTurBeD-OrC

Member!
Reaction score
You should get custom skins, spells and make your own heroes. It would also be cool if you made items that cast other custom spells, like each boss should give you an artifact that lets you cast a really powerful spell.

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like that idea of making your own unit, and selecting spells... that would be crazy, but people would probly pick the same spells over and over... i mean tehr are ways to stop that of course... but definatly take alot of good balancing.. Sweet idea man

Garthrs

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would like to see a Van Hellsing like arena, where there are things like the werewolf. It could be a peasant skin that Morphs into a giant wolf of possibly a wolf-like-man thing... Watchoo think?

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'v never played van hellsing hero arena.. i'v been looking to get a idea of what it is though... sounds interesting though

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh, haha... yea i miss understood, cause i sont know what can hellsing is... i thought it was a arena already, adn you just wanted to add to it or something.. lol... my bad

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Make a Battleforums Hero arena. I wanna be a hero..I wanna turn into a gyro at lvl 6. If sheded all the lies from my eyes and realized my real goal in life is to grow up and become a gyrocopter...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Make a Battleforums Hero arena. I wanna be a hero..I wanna turn into a gyro at lvl 6. If sheded all the lies from my eyes and realized my real goal in life is to grow up and become a gyrocopter...
Lol, that wouldn't be a half bad idea. The only problem is we don't have a lot of map makers that would be willing to do it.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
i would like to see heros, and detailed terrain. I am great at making detailed etrrain (i got into clan maps cuz of that mostly:)) Balanced spells, balanced heros, and tomes that dont cost a lot for only +2

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, i personally like the lower numbered hero arena's... not like 5000 attack and 90000 armor... thats just retarded, in my eyes... but yea, i just played a arena type game... like i can see ALOT of potential in it... i guess it was made a long time ago.. you start as either a swordsmen or a blademaster, and you go up in rankin, like apprentice, journymen, guru, legendary and like for teh blade master its Sensi. I thought that was a cool system.. maybe has like 10 or so diffrent paths to train in. It would almost be a RPG/Hero arena. i mean its diffenatly a good idea i think. just needs to be pushed in the right direction... i might just do that some day... i still gotta finish modding this arena though

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I played one of those anime arenas. It was gay. Everyone picked chaos damage heroes or heroes with high attack..I wasn't in that hero arena..Still looking.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Teach me how to make maps, Ill do make one :) (IM GONNA BE DH OMFG LOL LOL)

Some chagnes to hero arena: NO BUG, NO RIGGED CHARS, LOCKED MAPS!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
no bash plz, evade or any "passive" abilities.

also dont make it like that gayass angel arena where you buy a gajillion and one tomes of agility and no matter who you pick, you will win.

make it so that intel heros have a fighting chance.

EDD calls dibs on either the "super sapper", the bucaneer or anything that is not queer-elf.

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
NOT FRIGGIN RIGGED. it pissed me off so much when i goto a hero arena and its rigged, or theres some secret shop for super items for no cost and gay shit like that.

/end anger

Garthrs

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We could use the base heros and extend their level max to 100... Just rewrite the original abilities to like 30 levels for mini abilities and 10 levels for ultimate... We could also boost the creeps to provide a challenge... Arenas are easy...

answerson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Garthrs i'd love to, but i have 2 other projects that i wanna finish... 1 is the Anime Arena G-style. Its close, but when i'm done, me or a friend always come up with a great new idea and have to put it in. And 2 its a FF... me and a freinds interpetation of after Final fanatsy 7. I'v got the story... i just really need help with a Turn-Based combat system... its ****in hard... but tryin to finish Anime First as of now, anime has no cheats, all heros are as even as can be ( with out the REAL FINE details ) and costs are all correct.. so best man wins.. not best char =)

Status
Not open for further replies.