Whaddup

Death Awaits

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Im new yes but dont introdyuce me to the website thatmuch. i USED to be on Diablo2.com but the pi$$ me off so much. anyways i just want to know if you can curse and stuuf like dat...

...so WHADDUP?​

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]You can swear all you want. Just as long as it isn't in a derogatory manner "flaming" or "trolling" other members.

For example: "I ****ing hate how I need filters on my god damned shitty ass phone jacks" is acceptable, while "I hate that jewish fag Roach of Discord" is not.

Feel free to review our policies and welcome to BattleForums.[/glow]

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
[glow=black]I'm a egotistical attention whore who is on a power trip, and I would like to whalecum you to the forums.[/glow]

Flempipes

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
****ing shitty ****ing filters, see you cant swear completely what type of ****ing world is it that sensors the ****ing internet

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to battleforums. enjoy your stay and help yourself to some free treats on our dessert counter in the corner by the juice and coffee.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to battleforums. enjoy your stay and help yourself to some free treats on our dessert counter in the corner by the juice and coffee.