Westfall beta FATAL ERROR

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
recently i tried to get on the westfall realm to play the new patch and i tried to restart warcraft and i get a FATAL ERROR thing i would really like to no how to fix this. after this i found a thing on blizz's site that said somthing about and error with the beta testing of the patch but nothing on how to fix it. i hope i dont hav eto reinstall WC considering i dont even no where my ROC disc is or my TFT or ROC cdkeys are its been so long. andyone know how to fix this im dying to play.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
:O (cries in shame and embarassment)

Well, try to reinstall the patch, or just reboot your computer,

Because it gave me fatal error once, and I just rebooted and it worked fine :)

i2un

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.pkaar.tk
yea i need a link or sumtin but i think with thier new patch's there scannign the no cd crack places becausei get an error when the patch is installing it sais error the following files did not match the check sum....... war3.exe and worledit.exe are the files for me.. but i cant find my cd anywhere to uninstall/reinstalled!!!

could sum1 find a way to fix this or give me a no cd crack that works with it.

some info to help u...

im using pvpgn for no cd crack

I am using wc3 roc not tft

my cd key is legit

cannot find my disc!!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
ftp://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/beta/ for standalone beta and I don't think we can talk about no-cd crack here.

i2un

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.pkaar.tk
man but i cant find my cd seriously lol.... guess ill have to wait for the 1.15 no cd crack hehe... awwww.....

i2un

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.pkaar.tk
ok ill try searching aroum there..

--edit---

ok the patch works good and all mabye u should sticky this for ppl using no cd crack

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its been fixed buddy :D,
just revert back to 1.14, then go to gateway west, log on and sign off, then go to westfall, it should start to dl even if u have it, then restart and boom it worked.. well it did for me, i believe they fixed the fatal error thing