Well this is a thanks to who made this forum

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well im an aurther... well ok i write books and havent got one published yet. but this fan fiction forum is just what i need... i could write one of my stories the nsee what poeple think and ask for pointers... im kinda blank right now but exspect some stories from me in the future ok :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, good to see someone come around here. I like writing, whther im good or not, il ike expressing myself.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What about me?! I've submitted six of my original fanfics and one completely original work.

In any case, thanks DA290 (that his initials?). And to all the mods that pushed for it (including me might I add!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
6? it looks like u only posted 3....

Anyways, it doesn't matter, there needs to be more involved. I think people are to afraid they arn't "good" enough, or think they suck. I realy don't care. I don't want to see this forum swallowed up by the sea of spamming RPRers.

H

Hot Action Cop

Hey im involved you bastards just dont read what i posted! i got 3 things up... my vietnam one, my rpg kinda one that bam co wrote, my Drow one!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If your involved, read and rate my story. no make that both my storys. I am starting a 3rd soon also.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this forum is great man, i have to agree with you. ive read most of the stories in this forum, but im too scared to post any of mine because they sound retarded :/