Well CZ is officially out...

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
CZ has been officially released, check out the steam forums www.steampowered.com theyre flooding with topics about money back, because well, CZ SUCKS A$$. its not worth 15 dollars, 10 would be a real think over, the single is 2nd worst on my list, the multi is EXACT SAME AS CS EXCEPT FOR BOTS AND MAPS (YES THE MODELS, WEAPONS, SOUNDS are the SAME)
Yes, CZ was a great disspointment to all CS fans. valve has ripped off the steam community with a cheap single player game. i advise you to NOT buy it, but its your choice. do not bother flaming me saying im wrong, ive read just about ever CZ thread since its release on the steampowered.com forum and heard nothing but complaints and money backs, even some hack sites for CZ so people will hope itll die!!!!!

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont see how anyone can buy this if they could just stay with CS 1.6 and buy BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM instead. ya, im going to buy that for the weekend, woot

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
HA! I was just about to ask my mom if I could get it. Thanks for the info. I just saved myself $30.

X

xjMaN88lx

i had the cracked version of CZ aint that great... just stick with 1.6 CS peeps

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
lol thanx for the info now i wont get it.......even tho my friend has it and there gonna be a new update this week with new weaponsi dono if its true but that wat he told me mayb the new weapons make up for every thing else.......

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its still redicolous to pay money for a game that has been in the making for several years and then wait for updates and crap to come out to fix a game that just sucks ass.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well if theres any updates worth hearin about ill post it here.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
You could always download the CS 1.6 to CZ conversion pack from http://www.csrev.com and get all the exact same skins, sounds, and models that CZ uses. Only thing is you dont' get the single player stuff, but who cares, the new skins and sounds and models rock. The sonuds are much quieter, and the player models are very well detailed.

-Frank :cool:

Extremeblizz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for all of u who don't know, u can play cs:cz with no cdkey.
just "get" it from the internet (not warez, i could be saying buy it from the internet) and steam will convert it or some shit, steam said that because of too many users it won't check my validity or some shit, anyway all i know is i'm at my friend's house (not right now, in the morning) playing Cz, which is btw a LOUSY RIPOFF of 1.6, NOTHING IS NEW ALL IS CRAP, i mean it's an ok game but for downloading not buying.
so i'm playing Cz with no valid key, and no one seems to mind...
also has single player. it's ok, u have missions and shit, but the bots are annoying and can be VERYYYYYY hard.