Welcome new moderators

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Recentely i've been looking throughout the boards, searching through posts, looking for moderators. I found the best way to find moderators was just to look at their "everyday posts" and see how they acted (their maturity, ect). Anyways, with that being said, i'm proud to announce the "first set" of moderators to be added to the Battle Forums!

- General -

Flaming_cows and myself will be moderating the general forums, flaming is actually the newest mod added... so feel free to haze him and dump ice down his pants and stuff.

- Diablo -

Unregistered and ~~god~~ moderate our most popular forums! Ahhh, the original odd couple *plays odd couple song*. Unregistered was the first mod for the forums added... just cause he was annoying and I wanted to shut him up :)

- Warcraft -

HipHopHobo, our most frequent visitor (you almost visit this site as much as me man!) is the sole moderator for the warcraft forums. He is multi-talented :)

- Starcraft -

BAALsminion and KerriganForever round off the moderator list and lead the starcraft forums. Kerrigan runs a clan site @ http://www.kerriganforever.net, so be sure to check it out (ok, that was a cheap plug by me, but so what! I love to plug sites... or beer... or anything cool)

Sooooooo! Everyone be sure to welcome our new moderators. And remember... be especially nice to Unregistered, cause he doesn't get enough attention at home!

rock on,
scsi

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yup, thats right, fear me, respect the other mods, and talk loud and slow for Unregistered and give him some attention

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually I come here because I have nothing better to do each day. Really I don't. really......actually I could go kill more cheatlist computers but other that there is nothing.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
BTW... You talk about nothing to do, what you think about me? Why do you think I respond to some posts in like, uh, 4 minutes lol. I don't have a life... internet rools!

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i saw a life being sold on e-bay, but people were bidding real high for it, so i didnt go for it yet...