Weird thing, caused rollback

FlyingShrimp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, i was mephing with my sorc and it was really laggy on bnet and i went to meph killed him and he dropped a unique broad axe (w00t!) I joined a new game right after and id'ed it and sold it to ormus. I then went down to meph and started killing the council members and it suddenly froze after i killed a few of them. I exited the game and exited totally out of diablo. A few minutes later i entered diablo and i made a game. In my inventory was the unid'ed broad axe i sold a while back.

Anyone know what happened?

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope that happene to me also thou once or twice... its kinda gay when it comes when u lest expect it..

metrakos2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When I was a noob (still am, but now my char is stronger :D ) I just went from the monestary all the way down to andy and killed her, I got a power surge afterward and i had to do it all again :(

Metra :fwink

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some sort of random bug/glitch. It happened back in mid-09 with my mule full of misc mediocre items: after I was done xfering I go abck to mule and there all there again. Sort of neat, too bad most of it was worthless:(

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Too bad it wasn't full of sojs and tals and stuff.