WCG -World Cyber Gaming

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimonSims
Does anyone know anything about this? All i know is that ppl have this icon (A dude in a robe with a question mark). But can anyone gimme some info on this?
The icon your talking about isnt for the wcg, I dont believe. That icon is for people connected to b.net chat with an unknown source, such as a bot.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Connecting with a bot would still give you an icon wouldn't pending on the key you used to connect with.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimonSims
Does anyone know anything about this? All i know is that ppl have this icon (A dude in a robe with a question mark). But can anyone gimme some info on this?
The question mark refers to the fact that battle.net can not identify what it is connected at.

You would see alot more of these 2 years ago, before blizzard began restricting bots. awhil ago, u didnt need a cdkey to put a bot on bnet and you could move the bot anywhere and do pretty much anyhting with it.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The World Cyber Games are like the olympics of online games.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Its in the U.S. somehwere. I thiink it is in LA. Was going to go to the tryouts in Toronto, but God likes to play cruel little jokes on us