Wc3 TFT storyline thought

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Ive been working on a map for wc3 for the past week. Just a minute ago i was browsing through campaign heros and browsed over the lich king special unit. If you leave the mouse pointer over the unit long enough it will give you a short description, this is how it reads...

"This is the lich king, no honest it is, really. Don't you believe me?"

made me think, is blizzard being truthful? Is the lich king truely frozen(or was) in that glacier? or was he among the world this whole time?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
He was frozen and amongst the world whole time.

He was watching Arthas all the way, and everything that was happening.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
He was frozen in the throne the whole time. He could just communicate with Arthas mentally whenever he holds frostmourne since the Lich King made it or put all his energy in it or something like that. It tells in the little booklet that comes with the game.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Ner'zhul was an orc shaman that lead the orcs of Outland before the Burning Legion corrupted them and made them bloodthirsty and savage. Why wouldn't it be?

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes the Lich King is frozen in the throne, Kil'jaeden put him there after he created him to oversee the undead, which would be a stage for an invasion by demons. Then he got out of control and Arthas came to save him by melding with him (When he destroys the throne and takes the crown).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Considering the fact The Lich King sat upon Frozen Throne creating his own ideas of the scourge, Kil'Jaedan forced Illidan, Kael and Lady Vashj to destroy the lich king of Icecrown after the Night elves stopped the summoning to destroy the throne with the Eye of Sargares n case you don't know, Gul'dan led the orcs after they made a pact with the Burning Legion. He died trying to get the eye after being ambushed by the guardians of the tomb.

Just proves that reading can expand your knowledge and its good for you! :mean

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gul'dan did not lead the orcs. Ner'Zhul was the one who made the pact with the Burning legion, but he could not fulfill it, so Gul'dan did it instead. During the first war, sure he may have not been the leader, but he controlled Blackhand who was the original leader. Ogrim doomhammer after killing blackhand however controllled all but two clans, one led by guldan and another that followed Gul'dan. Only reason they lost the second war was Guldan left for the tomb of Sagearas, and Dommhammer sent out forces to stop him giving the humans enough time to attack them and push the orcs back.

As for the Lich king, He was trapped in his throne, immediately he had a plan to get out which was through frostmourne. He did follow what the legion asked until they were defeated in which case he broke off from themand did his own thing which is why Kil'Jaeden wanted him destroyed.

And All Lichs were former shamans of the Orcs, which were twisted. If u look at the picture of them, or the concept art on the site u cna see horns

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The manual and the website at battle.net also mentions that, what fun! ^_^

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
And all this time I thought he was a necro and stuff.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Thank god for Pan, he crushes your dreams and beliefs with the awful truth :p, sorry Theory. I would actually hate being a frozen
skeleton sitting on my ass doing nothing but watch ice build up over ice.