WC3:FT Newcomer

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
well...i just got wc3...i have know idea what the hell im doing. I havn't won a battle yet except one footman frenzy game. Is anyone willing to teach me how to play?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Play the champaign. then go on Battle.net and hit the big "ladder" thing on the top. When you lose to whoever you play, save the replay, and watch what they did. Continue to do this, while you also read posts in our strat section.

zx9r

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, just jumping onto BNET without learning the races/heroes is a bit overwhelming, try to play through the RoC campaigns, they will help you learn which units/buildings do what, as well as hero/unit control. I remember my 1st 1v1 was quite humerous, i had no clue what i was doing and got seriously pwned. But it will come in time, just dont get frustrated with people on BNET, a good 75% of them will flame u for being new. So, do campaigns, read up on the tech trees on www.battle.net/war3/ and then try a 4v4 game on bnet to learn how ppl play. Good luck, if u want some help u can msg me sometime, i play on USEASE, acct name is "JennaJameson." <--with the period. Good luck

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
RoC taught you squat. If you want some real campaign learnin', either Frozen Throne or just play Skirmish missions against computers so you can learn what each unit does and what they are all capable of.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
RoC taught you squat. If you want some real campaign learnin', either Frozen Throne or just play Skirmish missions against computers so you can learn what each unit does and what they are all capable of.
of cousre he must play RoC first then TFT if he want the full affect of how ****ing cool warcraft 3 is. k so read giudes, watch replays, have fun, and welcome to warcraft.