Wc replays and media

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Where can I get some good wc replays. I hope to be back on ladder play by next week so i thought i would check some out in the mean time. Is wcreplays still up? I remember they used to kick ass pro replays with commentary, and the parody replays. Do people still do that kinda of stuff. though warcraft rts is past its prime? I also remember some pro replays being converted to media player.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Where can I get some good wc replays. I hope to be back on ladder play by next week so i thought i would check some out in the mean time. Is wcreplays still up? I remember they used to kick ass pro replays with commentary, and the parody replays. Do people still do that kinda of stuff. though warcraft rts is past its prime? I also remember some pro replays being converted to media player.
WCReplays.com - Replays

WCReplays.com - Audios

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
After a while, I notice that any person who posts there has some pro ability within them. I just look up to Grubby because he is the only orc pro I know and I can trust with my orc gaming. Which has been improving, but needs to get better faster.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Those are good if you want radio casts. But I prefer to watch them without that form of ambience.

Except maybe some of the replays at wc3replays.com that include the bots that tell you watch each player has done, made, lost etc.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
wcreplays.com ... most biased website ever haha

try war3.replays.net - best ever
WC3L : Electronic Sports League - Europe WC3L Season 13
NGL1/NGL2: NGL ONE - professional gaming
xLo Cup: Team Excello - Defining Excellence
Totally agree, you can use the name: The Most NOOB site because if there are some top reps there, Replayers also has them but not some n000bs who make some retarded comments. Coz there are so NOOB comments in WCR, so big Noobs that I do not see even in Replayers, not to say in war3.replays.net that i have nc, biggest retards in WCR and they come mostly from Azeroth/|Lordaeron = less players = many noobs = 0 knowledge = retarded posts&comments .

One big THANK YOU for the links because I've been using WCR and Replayers and both suck a lot and I hate wasting my time with posts in replays comments. That's what I wanted to see some tourney reps just dl no posting, I used SK-Gaming for some time but it is also a dying site, SK is not what it used to be. And check it out I can see one of our players in WC3L reps - Diesel. War3 replays on the other hand is so pro made! The apm which for u noobs is only spam is displayed not only in detals but also in brackets on the very title of a Replay. Not to say it has details about what units are used hero lvls, items used and everything. It makes WCR and replayers suck like ****.

Also you see my accounts on Northrend. Add me if you want coz I'm tired of whispering you as you never reply and soon you will be off my list ;> Don't tell me that you don't see me whisping to you coz I've done it when ur in game or in a channel many times.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Totally agree, you can use the name: The Most NOOB site because if there are some top reps there, Replayers also has them but not some n000bs who make some retarded comments. Coz there are so NOOB comments in WCR, so big Noobs that I do not see even in Replayers, not to say in war3.replays.net that i have nc, biggest retards in WCR and they come mostly from Azeroth/|Lordaeron = less players = many noobs = 0 knowledge = retarded posts&comments .

One big THANK YOU for the links because I've been using WCR and Replayers and both suck a lot and I hate wasting my time with posts in replays comments. That's what I wanted to see some tourney reps just dl no posting, I used SK-Gaming for some time but it is also a dying site, SK is not what it used to be. And check it out I can see one of our players in WC3L reps - Diesel. War3 replays on the other hand is so pro made! The apm which for u noobs is only spam is displayed not only in detals but also in brackets on the very title of a Replay. Not to say it has details about what units are used hero lvls, items used and everything. It makes WCR and replayers suck like ****.

Also you see my accounts on Northrend. Add me if you want coz I'm tired of whispering you as you never reply and soon you will be off my list ;> Don't tell me that you don't see me whisping to you coz I've done it when ur in game or in a channel many times.
I gave NGL and wc3l because RNet doesnt posts 100% ALL the replays but as far as it goes RNet (the chinese site) Is everything you need for indeed top replays. the advanced search is also a very nice feature.
Haha sorry i really dont see any of your whispers honestly but i will add you :).:D

Xlo has Asian Cup, European Cup and they post as Replays pack of X or Y, or Z player. Its very nice when u search for example Replays of Remind or Replays pack of Lucifer or any other.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Since there is no trace of Inso or he's very inactive/out of shape, the only players whose replays I watch are Sky and ToD (my idols are these 2 and Inso). And it rly helps to see like games vs ud, elf, etc. I even prefer ToD to Sky because the former's style is closer to mine, not that there is diff b-n them but the units used by ToD are what I also like using mostly. Sky also does it sometimes.

Are therer any recent packs of these 2 players, like not older than 1 month? I rly don't need to watch games vs orc so much as my vs orc stats are 35:14. But I do need vs ud, elf and hu and do u know how Humans started owning me with smth lame - Blizzard? And I started doing it too, it may become the new strat for hu mirror. Even if u save ur workers it wastes you time and resources to make them gather again and while ur building the 2 sanctums the other hu is already massing breakers and casters and gg - all coz of slowering. I showed I can do it too and I may start using it more instead of elementals.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Since there is no trace of Inso or he's very inactive/out of shape, the only players whose replays I watch are Sky and ToD (my idols are these 2 and Inso). And it rly helps to see like games vs ud, elf, etc. I even prefer ToD to Sky because the former's style is closer to mine, not that there is diff b-n them but the units used by ToD are what I also like using mostly. Sky also does it sometimes.

Are therer any recent packs of these 2 players, like not older than 1 month? I rly don't need to watch games vs orc so much as my vs orc stats are 35:14. But I do need vs ud, elf and hu and do u know how Humans started owning me with smth lame - Blizzard? And I started doing it too, it may become the new strat for hu mirror. Even if u save ur workers it wastes you time and resources to make them gather again and while ur building the 2 sanctums the other hu is already massing breakers and casters and gg - all coz of slowering. I showed I can do it too and I may start using it more instead of elementals.
ToD and sky are very active. ToD is playing for MouZ in case you've missed about the downfall of 4Kings and Sky is also very active.
Catch ToD playing in WC3L season 13. another humans def worth keeping an eye on is TH000 and Infi. They are new comers but incredible talented.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Sry I don't like watching too many ppl. I just watch Sky and ToD (and Insomnia in the past). I know about 4K ofc, hello I'm not like those here who never see what's going on in the scene and don't know a single thing about who the best players are (no offense Chris I know you started watching, it refers to Theroy, Pan and some n00bs who never watch replays and ask for what to do here). Not that I follow everything but sometimes I wouldn't miss news like mouz.ToD and MYM]Grubby. I for example have no idea what happened with some of our players who I am ofc mostly interested in - Diesel how he joined hoorai I don't know. Where is DIDI8 and Insomnia - no clue, I've seen DIDI last year but Inso I can count him retired from war3.

While we were hearing boring persentations in my job I was looking for reps and just dl-ed and watched vs Lucifer and Happy. ToD vs Luci.. Luci was very rusty too weak game by him. Vs Happy ToD dominated with 10-12 towers per base but I'm so tired of ud and I build only 5-6 towers. Now I know I have to make 10-12 and I don't care what they say I just need to own that noob race coz my ud stats are 14:26, more losses vs ud and no such thing vs other 3 races.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I will look for that news about Inso, must have happened last fall, actually not so long ago WCReplays.com ). As for DIDI I think he plays occassionally with 1-2 months period of inactivity but still owns other pros. TT I didn't even know that We.Just is no longer WE, but separates, then disbands. So much for BG clans now everyone seems to be looking for international, european. Hmm I may look for the same instead of bg only.

WCReplays.com Jack, I used to know him personally, and I played vs Shadowt.. our league bwcl in which me, some of these pros played includingf DIDI is also gone. I saw some tourneys advertised in wcr, I may start taking part in them again.

Besides, pros Grubby, Axslav, make the best guides regarding positions, timing and other advanced tips I cannot give or not that well. My guide sucks and so do the others here I mean come on, why not look for replays and read their guides instead of look for help in random forums like here? i must say some guides will be useful even for me. Pff noobs not only in the game but even in searching the Internet. Except for smth short I don't need to ask anyone for anything when I learn timing, outmsarting, how in what ways.

Latest were Grubby's guide to with deal hu towers as orc, Axslav's guide, etc. Also older than 3 months guides are not good but there are things that remain for every version. These 2 are relatively new:

ESGC: An innovation in e-sports Grubby is Grubby, n1 in tourneys - won several ZOTACs, his guides are a treasure for orcs.

ESGC: An innovation in e-sports Axslav is known as the only one pro RD (not as good as the best pro but still prolike). This can be quite useful for any race, since it explains how to lie to your opponent or engage him, in what cases, etc. That's what I'm gonna read coz strats change, etc, I don't wanna see older than that even if there were hu strats by ToD and Sky and I prefer to see guides only from them. As for you VBG and the others, always notify me if u see hu guides made by such pro players.

See? More towers = gg ud. Check it VBG, if u want, EI map.

Attachments