Wc history...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
so yeah, lets talk warcraft history:

namly, how the humans almost lost to the orcs in wc2.

were the humans screwed from the start? im sure that since they didnt have the aid of the elves in wc 1(except the few mages provided) the humans of azeroth were quite screwed. If they had banded together would they have been able to defeat the orcs?

well anyways, the orc forces are split up, leaving a poor chain of command and giving the humans the chance to strike and defeat the orcs...why did guldare(i think thats his name, orc warlock) go to the sargeras crypt before defeating the humans?

and how about we look into the future:

what can the lich king do now? anything? conquer all of azeroth?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
bastardsword said:
well anyways, the orc forces are split up, leaving a poor chain of command and giving the humans the chance to strike and defeat the orcs...why did guldare(i think thats his name, orc warlock) go to the sargeras crypt before defeating the humans
A mission in Warcraft II for the orcs was a rebellion mission. Gul'dan was found ressurecting the tomb of Sargares after he had pleaded for his life when the Shadow Council was destroyed. His objective there was the grab the Eye of Sargares and use its power to control the Horde, and possibly conquer the land of Azeroth.

Two seperate storylines then took place...
In Warcraft II, he was slain in an orc mission because the orcs thought of him as a traitor, even though he granted the Horde a legion of Death Knights. In Warcraft III, he was slaughtered by demons that lived inside the tomb.

http://www.lunarfalls.com/WarCraft/character_fg.html#G

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, problem solved via Internet and character information.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well theres only so much there...

for example, what kinda technology did the humans have when they frist helped the elves defeat the mighty troll tribes?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think had teh ORcs banded together, they would have crushed even an earlier alliance. And think, most of the clans didn't even go into Azeroth. Imagine if the clans left on dreaner aided in Azeroth?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine what would've happened if Illidan didnt blow up the Well of eternity.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The naga wouldn't have been created and the demons would have never flooded to cause the First War between the demons of Outland and the Night Elves.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
Imagine what would've happened if Illidan didnt blow up the Well of eternity.
Illidan didn't blow up the well...
the well collapsed in on itself becuause Sargeras wanted to push his way through.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Furion and his druids forced it shut on Sargeras thats how he died and the well exploded... Illidan just took a vile of the water from the well and made the second well which become the world tree thanks to one of the dragon queens (I think it was the red queen Alexieria or what ever The life giver)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
A bloody war between the elves and the demons of Outland took place. This was the first war. The Night Elves had succeeded in driving the beasts back to the abyss. However, almost the entire world was scarred. The druids and Furion were granted the Emerald Dream by the Green Dragonqueen to sleep. The rest stayed behind and didn't use their demonic powers they once had.