WAZAAAAA

Craptacular

Reaction score
How many of you guessed that i'm new here? :nooob

I was told about this forum by whomever is the big man in charge around here and runs this place a couple days ago in WoW, but I allready forgot his name... He and I helped each other with a quest and he told me to come check this place out. But yeah, I've got a problem with names, go me :wasted

Anyways, here I am. A little bit about me; I like sunsets, long walks on the beach, cozy picknicks and sex, lots of raunchy sex. Oh wait, did I say that out loud? My bad. Anyways, you guys seem like a cool bunch around here, cant wait to ramp up my postcount :mean

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
The person youre referring to would be Crookedfoot;)

Welcome to Battleforums:grunt

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Heh, welcome to Battleforums! So you like to post? Well, just don't spam and you'll do fine here. If you came by wya of Crookedfoot, that's even better. We need more active members, it seems to me anyways. Well, just follow the rules, and play nice (except in Asylum) and you'll fit right in. Enjoy your stay.

Craptacular

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the name :) Myabe now i'll remember.... *ponders* Then again, maybe not. I'm actually not a spammer, but I do tend to be long winded on topics about games I play ;)

And I just realized I had a type slip of the fingers when registering my name... doh, cant even quote penny-arcade properly :frustrate