Wat are buying scripts?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes it does buy stuff for you(at a push of a button or two) ,and No it isn't. Anything you can do in the .cfg files is not considered cheating. Even cal has a gui(or did) that allowed you to use certain binds to buy quicker.

Sniper32

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it's quite simple really just go to www.google.com and type in NW Script and it should bring up some 1.5 scripts and 1.6 scripts that allow you to 1 button buy.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well theres also cheating scripts, e.g. theres a script for 4-bullet burst with glock at the speed of semi-automatic :/ but unless you play in a league nobody really cares (other than for cheating scripts)

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Does anyone actually use autobuy or rebuy? I just recently found out that they are bindable from the console (like bind j autobuy or something like that), but I've never had any reason to use them. I have buy scripts bound to my F1-F12 keys. Every gun is bound to one of those 12 keys except the USP.

An example of a buyscipt is: bind "F3" "buy; deagle; vest; secammo". When you press F3, you would get a deagle, a kevlar vest (no helmet), and secondary ammo.

Use that same format to make your own scripts. Create a binds.cfg file in your \cstrike folder and put all your binds there. To get a list of the weapons and their aliases (above I used aliases instead of the traditional scripting methods), check the autobuy.txt file in your cstrike folder.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ok while we are here i have the Cs Scipt writer program and i make my script and bind it to a key hit exacute and nothing in game it doesnt work i have 0 bound so i buy an AUG or the Terros gun+scope full ammo a Deagle and a kevlar vest i have the money and it doest work?