Warning Level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, so about 15 or so minutes ago I'm posting like usual, and all of the sudden I have 3 more warning points added to the 1 I already have. I didn't get any warnings in my PM Box about it either. Can anyone tell me why? Maybe they forgot to give me total of 4 points when I used to spam, I dunno. But out of no where this hapens, I'd like some answers, you know? :(

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the only thing u can get for 3 pts is bumping and double/triple/multi posting.... or maybe just did a really minimal spam job

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe the warning points are to let you know your being watched. Just so you don't go spamming again.

-VC

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You got 1 point for spamming a while back, right? Maybe they just added the rest onto it. Besides, it's not a big deal, once you get banned due to the warning system, you can just make a new account and come back, like so many other people have.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea, but I was just wodnering why. I suppose your righrt GM. I had 7 a week ago, then that dropped to 1, and now I got 4. Thanks guys. :)

X42 or someone close this.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your welcome :)

Sometimes the obvious is hard to realize and you make stupid threads, before realizing you shouldnt have and then you feel dumb when ppl help you out but there really just helpin because they think you are so stupid. Then you feel dumb and ask for the thread to be closed, even though i dont recall ever in My BF stay someone closeing a thread apon request, but then again I could be wrong, but now I bet you feel dumb so w/e man.

It happens to all of us dont worry.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zsquared
Your welcome :)

Sometimes the obvious is hard to realize and you make stupid threads, before realizing you shouldnt have and then you feel dumb when ppl help you out but there really just helpin because they think you are so stupid. Then you feel dumb and ask for the thread to be closed, even though i dont recall ever in My BF stay someone closeing a thread apon request, but then again I could be wrong, but now I bet you feel dumb so w/e man.

It happens to all of us dont worry.
ARE YOU UNDERMINING MY CLOSING SKILLS?!

*ahem*

Thread is legit here, jd explained everything.

Closed on request.

> Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.