Warcraft III: Faction of Disaster

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
LOL

I have it. I am human and I can micro at it!! I use holy light, I use heal, I use mortars! I can't play vs UD on PC version but I can kick their butts on the campaign here! xDDDD Any comments on the mobile game Warcraft III ? I was looking for best games to play with cool graphics on my cell phone (others include NFS Carbon&Pro Street, DoomRPG, CS mini game) when not using a PC and I came across this and this

Credits go to the Chinese for creating this game and the game in the link.

I just wonder why didn't they cr8 a War3 game also with 1:1 graphics? Look at the other game.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It looks like I am playing Wc1 all over again :(.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why they didn't make the graphics of the real War3 like they did with Sc. But in this game you can see the units: footman, Arthas, rifleman, mortar, priest, acolyte, ghoul, fiend, necro, abomination. Can u see that in war1? They have the same animations as in war3-abosulutely the same death movements and the game even offers decay flesh animation Woow.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its not like Warcraft III because a mobile phone doesn't exactly have the graphics hardware that PCs have.

And my post was meant to be a joke at how the GFX looked. But seeing as you have the units all there, with their proper stats - that's not bad.

All that's left is to get some APM ;).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah but you see that SC mobile has 1:1 graphics of the PC. I just wonder why they didn't do the same with War3.

Pros: Also except for the units,lordaeron summer, there are terrains like cityscape and northrend (snow) which although with a lill worse graphics look exactly the same as you see them on any cityscape map or is that dalaran -with purple marble etc.

Cons: Except for the not-1:1 graphics as PC version, it is a turns game - you move your units then it's the undead's turn, then again your turn... Not only does SC ghost mobile have the PC graphics but you can also move while enemies are also attacking, now that's real time. SC ghost is made waay better than war3.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Rending graphics on a cellphone isnt easy. Especially when you dont got the super graphics hardware a PC can have (I mentioned this earlier).

But given that looks like quite an accomplishment, I think its fine for what little hardware it has.

But if you want the best thing ever: Try getting Linux on a cell-phone!

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Who has time to play games on their cellphone, let alone things like this? I"m just too buzzy texting it up all day.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Who has time to play games on their cellphone, let alone things like this? I"m just too buzzy texting it up all day.
People who have something like a Blackberry armed with Windows Mobile.

I personally would do this, I usually receive calls, not send them out.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
People who can't play PC atm coz their bro is at the PC or because they are grounded and need to do smth while at home&there is nothing on TV, and need to have the feeling of PC games at least as good as NFS Carbon or Starcraft or Warcraft 3?

New Unit Found: Mountain King (Hero) with Thunderclap ability and Knight. Screenshots coming up later.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I dont want to think how pixelated THOSE units are going to be.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There isnt a way for that to go on PC. You are better off just playing it on your mobile phone.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I just wonder why didn't they cr8 a War3 game also with 1:1 graphics? Look at the other game.
imma just jump and say the sc one looks liek they just took teh sprites of the game so it looks like paper moving around. wc3 has 3d modles and i dont think cell phones are up there yet

ChrisH36

Reaction score
They aren't. They need to use software rendering for graphics.

Unless the chip inside is equivalent to a Geforce 7-8 Series, there is no way you are going to get Direct3D involved.