Warcraft? Good for your mind?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol you are a good player at chess but not at wc? thats why chess is not totally like wc.
Im not saying that wc makes you smarter. And please Theroy, stop being a closed minded little 12 year old. I get what you are saying but warcraft has similar things to any board game. Each unit can be compared to a piece. And macroing is exactly like playing that. I really think that warcraft can really increase your concentration/focus if you dont play the game PURELY for fun.

Reaction score
i totally agree with the davemaster guy's comment. too bad he gets flamed for what he says. His comment should be like the 3rd comment down

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
LOLLOLOLOLOLOL video game strategic or not isn't going to be good for you. Want to meet people go outside. Want to get smarter go to a libary warcraft is for fun not to increase brain power. Thoes are some of the most stupid anologies I ever read if people think that is true I'd bank on warcraft making people more stupid and even more so if they believe that shit. Want to get smarter from a gay knock yourselves out

http://www.apple.com/games/articles/2002/09/infogrames/

But as it goes for most warcraft players the above link game maybe to much for such low IQ's.

(Prove me wrong you just stated warcraft was making you smarter. Probably using it as consolation for dropping out of school. ROFL how pathetic)
Thank you.

People who are constantly on a computer for years can end up reading up to 15% slower. You may say it's not true, but it is, staring at a monitor for hours is horrible for you.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"
People who are constantly on a computer for years can end up reading up to 15% slower. You may say it's not true, but it is, staring at a monitor for hours is horrible for you."

Where did you hear this from?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sakuhta said:
Thank you.

People who are constantly on a computer for years can end up reading up to 15% slower. You may say it's not true, but it is, staring at a monitor for hours is horrible for you.
lmao, tell that to someone who normally reads a novel within a day :ufo

you mean, they get 15% slower as in moving around etc because they get FATTER.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The only true fat gamers, are the Everquest players once they figure out the /pizza command.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahha...I totally agree with you on games like everquest and diablo. They require no thought and consume SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME. warcraft doesnt take that long. I play for an hour a day and then i get bored.
btw im a skinny guy...Im actually gonna start going to the gym to bulk up...
hahaha /pizza command...hahahha lmao

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Its true, on Everquest if you type /pizza: Your game minimizes and pizzahut.com opens up. Diablo is really just the same rushes and moves over and over until your skull falls off, RTS please me because anything can happen.