Warcraft 3 Camera View

d33ch

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post on this big forum that I found wondering around on google.

I have a problem with the camera view distance in Warcraft 3 and it keeps me from playing the game. I used to play WC3 allot but stopped because the camera is too close up for me.

I had the same problem with c&c generals: zero hour but resolved it with a camera zoom mod.

Does anyone know where to download such a mod, which increases the view distance in WC3. It's not for playing over internet. It's for playing against the computer or in a LAN.

I've been looking for this for ages. Please help.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm Im not sure, Ive never heard of such a thing, but all you have to do is scroll up to maximize your view and such, and make it into bird's eye view.. if thats what you needed,

and btw welcome to the forums :)

d33ch

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
hmm Im not sure, Ive never heard of such a thing, but all you have to do is scroll up to maximize your view and such, and make it into bird's eye view.. if thats what you needed,

and btw welcome to the forums :)
Of course I know about the scrolling but I still want to zoom out more. As far as "I" want to and not Blizzard.

It's so stupid anyway. The whole reason I didn't buy the game was because of this. I understand the close up camera view is because of micromanaging but please let me make my own descisions and don't make them for me... I'm talking to Blizzard now. :)

Thanks anyway.

Equalizer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you can see more than anyone else then its called hack, because it gives you an advantage. But if you're not playing on b-net then I guess it should be alright. Never heard of such mod anyway...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what does hacking have to do with this?!?!? and hack isnt called that becoz it gives you an advantage...

So you are saying that the camera is too close?? and u tried zooming out?maybe your resolution is way too small...try increasing resolution.